+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hello,

I am working in Canada on WP. During Feb-2021 I applied for TRV for myself and my dependents who are staying in Canada. Till now there is no improvement or status change and still in "Submitted". Last week I got my PR approved. I guess with the PR , there is no need for TRV. Can I can cancel the TRV request and will get back the money paid for that?
Yes with PR, you will receive PR card shortly with which you could travel outside Canada. You can raise webform to withdraw your TRV and request refund of TRV fees.

urvishmehta92

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I applied for PR from inside Canada and travelled to India, In Feb.2021 I applied for TRV and in March2021 received COPR asking me to comeback to Canada on TRV to accept PR status. Recently my TRV application got cancelled saying I am already became PR in March 2021. Now I can not go back to Canada until I get PR visa and new COPR. Has anyone done this before? How long it takes them to transfer file to India, re-issue COPR and PPR for PR Visa.
Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance!

Reactions: Alliswell_2021

Lovy01

Oct 4, 2020
Is there any one who recently got sticker I mean visa stamp on passport from Ottawa ?? And which category they mention

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec
Bro please tell me which category mention on your visa stamp because I got today with visitor but I am workers so that’s why I am worried ?
I (SP) and my wife (WP) applied together on 15 Jan. I am still waiting for ppr but my wife got her passport with visa (worker-w1).