+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

marcelod

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Applied July 20, inside Canada. I’m WP
Sent crisis webform, they replied :“We have received your enquiry and can confirm that a review of your application remains in process”. Contacted MP, still waiting response. Sent regular webform no updates so far.

Jul 24, 2020
Hi everyone! I just received this email and I’m not sure what they’re asking for. Can someone please help?

Dear xxxxx

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa Temporary Resident Unit
P.O. Box 9640
Ottawa (ON) K1G 6T2

Application: xxx

This is in reference to your online application for a temporary resident visa. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 > Client Information: Receipt of information from client Confirmation of intent to
travel This must be received at this office by: 2021/08/28

Please be advised that at this time your application is currently in progress. If there are extenuating circumstances and your travel is of an urgent nature, kindly provide us with the supporting documentation, so we could facilitate your request in a timely manner.

CelineSly

May 1, 2019
Hi everyone! I just received this email and I’m not sure what they’re asking for. Can someone please help?

Dear xxxxx

P.O. Box 9640
Ottawa (ON) K1G 6T2

This is in reference to your online application for a temporary resident visa. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 > Client Information: Receipt of information from client Confirmation of intent to

Please be advised that at this time your application is currently in progress. If there are extenuating circumstances and your travel is of an urgent nature, kindly provide us with the supporting documentation, so we could facilitate your request in a timely manner.
Did you submit any web forms?

CelineSly

May 1, 2019
Did you informed them you will travel outside? If yes, they are asking for supporting documents if your reason to travel is urgent.

Jul 24, 2020
Did you informed them you will travel outside? If yes, they are asking for supporting documents if your reason to travel is urgent.
I attached all the supporting documents I had to the webform along with the information. So do they want me to write it out again and reattach the same documents or are they looking for something else? I’m not sure.

Last edited:

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec

Dear xxxxx

P.O. Box 9640
Ottawa (ON) K1G 6T2

Did you send any email to Case Processing Centre – Ottawa Temporary Resident Unit??

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hello,

I am working in Canada on WP. During Feb-2021 I applied for TRV for myself and my dependents who are staying in Canada. Till now there is no improvement or status change and still in "Submitted". Last week I got my PR approved. I guess with the PR , there is no need for TRV. Can I can cancel the TRV request and will get back the money paid for that?

itsramk

Aug 19, 2021
Hi Everyone, any thoughts on how long its takes to get PPR after eligibility check starts for inland trv processing.