+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Ashish1310

Jan 4, 2019
hi. You did not inform them too that you left canada? Thanks
No, I didn't update IRCC after I left Canada. However, while applying for my visa, I mentioned in my online application in "client information section" explaining that I will be leaving Canada soon and flying to India for some urgent reason. Once you get your PPR, you can get your passport stamped from your nearest VFS anywhere in the world. Its just that you should be legally present in that country.

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
No, I didn't update IRCC after I left Canada. However, while applying for my visa, I mentioned in my online application in "client information section" explaining that I will be leaving Canada soon and flying to India for some urgent reason. Once you get your PPR, you can get your passport stamped from your nearest VFS anywhere in the world. Its just that you should be legally present in that country.
Thank you so much! Because my flight is nxt month already & I’m still waiting for my PPR. You mentioned that you did not submit biometrics right? Because same as me, I havent done biometrics yet. Im inside Canada. I arrived here before the biometrics was implemented. They didnt ask you to do biometrics?