+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Hello all,
I want to share some news with you all:
1- we applied on March 20, 2021
2- we are in Canada right now.
3- we sent the travel exemption webform on May 30, 2021 ( We explain our situation and we attached our proof of employment we work as essential workers, tax return, and proof of address
4- Today we received the request to send our passport for stamping

Good Luck to everyone
Hello,
Can you please share/explain what is the travel exemption webform?

Thank you!

May 25, 2021
Hi does anyone know how do I transfer the application process to India? Is there any mail id? I went through the form and I can find only the webform link and travel exemption mail id.
Thanks!

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Hi everyone,

I have my TRV application ongoing. I already got the COPR however my gckey account is not updated yet. I am already in Canada. Are they automatically going to withdrawal my TRV application? Should I reach out to the visa office and ask them to withdraw my TRV application?

Please help!

Thank you,

Ms_indocad

Jan 11, 2020
I applied Dec 7 2020, I haven't heard anything yet. Only that my medical passed, so did my biometrics. Did you have any mistakes on your application?

No I got it filed by an Consultant who icrcc certified.. I don’t think so there could be any mistakes..

Have your received any updates??

Optimusprimeto

Jun 5, 2021
No I got it filed by an Consultant who icrcc certified.. I don’t think so there could be any mistakes..

Have your received any updates??
Unfortunately, no. They keep eztendirrhe processing times. I haven't raised a webform or travel exemption. I'm not in any rush, but I'm surprised how long this is taking