+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Pjjack

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
If you’re still in Canada they might not prioritize your application but you can definitely submit a travel exemption webform with proper evidence for your travel

Reactions: Taweda

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
If you’re still in Canada they might not prioritize your application but you can definitely submit a travel exemption webform with proper evidence for your travel
Is travel exemption webform different from normal webform
If I travel can I get the visa while I’m abroad

Pjjack

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Yes the travel exemption webform is to prioritize your application if you’re outside Canada. You can travel right now and get stamping done in your country once you receive ppr

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Yes the travel exemption webform is to prioritize your application if you’re outside Canada. You can travel right now and get stamping done in your country once you receive ppr
I just called them now and they said it's your responsibility if you want to travel and nothing guarantee!!

muskan009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Is medical condition of a family member back home may consider it
my father passed away in january and my mother was suffering from depression.that’s why i have to travel to take care of her. i have attached all the supporting documents and doctors note. I hope they consider it!!

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
my father passed away in january and my mother was suffering from depression.that’s why i have to travel to take care of her. i have attached all the supporting documents and doctors note. I hope they consider it!!
I am sorry for your loss.
Hope they will consider it
My father in critical condition and I am afraid if I travel I cannot come back again

SawAbed

Apr 2, 2019
Hello all,
I want to share some news with you all:
1- we applied on March 20, 2021
2- we are in Canada right now.
3- we sent the travel exemption webform on May 30, 2021 ( We explain our situation and we attached our proof of employment we work as essential workers, tax return, and proof of address
4- Today we received the request to send our passport for stamping

Good Luck to everyone

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hello all,
I want to share some news with you all:
1- we applied on March 20, 2021
2- we are in Canada right now.
3- we sent the travel exemption webform on May 30, 2021 ( We explain our situation and we attached our proof of employment we work as essential workers, tax return, and proof of address
4- Today we received the request to send our passport for stamping

Good Luck to everyone
Congrats
Is it an emergency situation please