+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Johnappan

Apr 19, 2021
They will reject your request and ask you to apply once you'r

Unfortunately No. You will have to only wait inside Canada as they do not want people to travel outside Canada.
You know anyone who got reply like that? Because some people in this thread mention they contacted to prioritize and they got reply as aprroved nd stamped while they were in canada....

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
I got reply saying, "We cannot prioritize your TRV as you are in Canada. Pls request again once you travel outside Canada"

Last edited:

Pjjack

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
@anikethd02 when did they email you bro? I sent an email on April 9th and also submitted this new webform on the 16th to prioritize my application since I travelled to India in Feb and I’m exempt from travel restrictions. Haven’t heard anything from them yet. Thanks

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
@anikethd02 when did they email you bro? I sent an email on April 9th and also submitted this new webform on the 16th to prioritize my application since I travelled to India in Feb and I’m exempt from travel restrictions. Haven’t heard anything from them yet. Thanks
I got a response on Mar 11 when I was in Canada. Now I am in INDIA and sent email to prioritize but they have not responded yet.

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
"No matter how dark the night, morning always comes"
After 4 months since applying( and many calls to CIC, webform submissions for 5 times with ZERO luck ), I almost gave up and was thinking to reapply soon. Finally, the wait is over. Got my PPR couple days ago :)
Wats the date mine is 21 jan no luck

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
"No matter how dark the night, morning always comes"
After 4 months since applying( and many calls to CIC, webform submissions for 5 times with ZERO luck ), I almost gave up and was thinking to reapply soon. Finally, the wait is over. Got my PPR couple days ago :)
Congrats. What is your TRV application submission date?

DhillonSimi

Jan 16, 2021
Hi guys ,Finally I get passport request after four months but now I India but I applied trv within canada so please Amy one let me know procedures here how I can submit passport in india.Do I inform to irrc or Ottawa and do I need permission first or directly I can submit web form to vfs please let me know as soon as possible .It’s humble request

Reactions: anikethd02

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hi guys ,Finally I get passport request after four months but now I India but I applied trv within canada so please Amy one let me know procedures here how I can submit passport in india.Do I inform to irrc or Ottawa and do I need permission first or directly I can submit web form to vfs please let me know as soon as possible .It’s humble request
Congratulations. In Passport request, have they specified Canada for submission? If not, then no need to inform IRCC. You can submit passport to VFS, INDIA with visa approval copy.

Passport stamping services in INDIA are temporarily suspended effective 19 Apr until further notice due to the ongoing pandemic related lockdown in New Delhi. You'll have to wait until they resume. Here is the link to apply for stamping once they resume
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/passport-web-form

Last edited:

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Congratulations. In Passport request, have they specified Canada for submission? If not, then no need to inform IRCC. You can submit passport to VFS, INDIA with visa approval copy.

Passport stamping services in INDIA are temporarily suspended effective 19 Apr until further notice due to the ongoing pandemic related lockdown in New Delhi. You'll have to wait until they resume. Here is the link to apply for stamping once they resume
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/passport-web-form
when they are going to resume it? any news?

i was thinking to send an email to prioritize my application. what should I do now?

this covid is creating so many obstacles.

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
when they are going to resume it? any news?

i was thinking to send an email to prioritize my application. what should I do now?

this covid is creating so many obstacles.
There is no update on when they will reopen, but they will once lockdown is removed. However, you can still send an email to prioritize your application.

Last edited: