+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Sali947

Apr 25, 2019
No Brother. No updates at all.
Thanks for the update. What IRCC is doing is just pathetic. I submitted 3 webforms, but they never bothered to reply. It's been almost 40 days since 1st webform was submitted. Got GCMS note today, and it mentions just IN PROGRESS. That's it.
I was very hopeful about this week. Some people in the forum(applied after me) got the PPR. Congrats to them all.
Now lets hope for next week. Probably we get PPR next week, InshAllah.

ahmadmujtaba

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Thanks for the update. What IRCC is doing is just pathetic. I submitted 3 webforms, but they never bothered to reply. It's been almost 40 days since 1st webform was submitted. Got GCMS note today, and it mentions just IN PROGRESS. That's it.
I was very hopeful about this week. Some people in the forum(applied after me) got the PPR. Congrats to them all.
Now lets hope for next week. Probably we get PPR next week, InshAllah.
Yea IRCC is just taking advantage of the situation that we can't do anything and are helpless. I was very hopeful about this week too but sadly their service is just pathetic. There are so many emergency situations which can occur and not every emergency has a proof which we can submit to fast track our application. I am travelling with or without PPR next week, I just don't care now as I have to be in my home country for personal reasons. When I get PPR, I'll get the visa printed over there.

mp18

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Yea IRCC is just taking advantage of the situation that we can't do anything and are helpless. I was very hopeful about this week too but sadly their service is just pathetic. There are so many emergency situations which can occur and not every emergency has a proof which we can submit to fast track our application. I am travelling with or without PPR next week, I just don't care now as I have to be in my home country for personal reasons. When I get PPR, I'll get the visa printed over there.
How to fast track our application with proof.?

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
All of you guys
If you applied TRV inside canada and you have to travel in emergency purposes to india you can travel without any approvel from IRCC i
I got my passport back with stamped visa from india .
Cheers
did you inform to IRCC/VFS for reason of passport submission in India? If yes, when ?

You told that you contacted vfs through webform for passport submission. Can you please provide a link?

Thank you.

Nifactor

Apr 21, 2020
Update:
Application submitted on 15th Dec 2020 for TRV inside
The review started Jan 20
Got letter of submitting on 3rd Feb
PPR Request: 3rd March
Passport Mailed: 3rd March
Counterfoil Generated: 11 March
Return Tracker not yet activated

JJAiden

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
I submitted passport 28Feb via blue dart 2 way courier
Passport received at ircc March 5 2021 and today i got passport back with shiny visa with maple leaf

simple process
When you get passport request just send webform to VFS they will send you back email with payment link you will get email step by step.
Could you please kindly let us know how to send webform to VFS after PPR? any link for the same? Thank you!!

Allwin

Mar 3, 2021
Update:
Application submitted on 15th Dec 2020 for TRV inside
The review started Jan 20
Got letter of submitting on 3rd Feb
PPR Request: 3rd March
Passport Mailed: 3rd March
Counterfoil Generated: 11 March
Return Tracker not yet activated
Please update once you receive the passport back