+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

mrs.majid

Dec 5, 2015
Application date: December 17, 2020
Submission Confirmation: Feb 4, 2021
Eligibility Review: hasn’t started yet
No PPR yet.
Going to travel without PPR and receive my PPR in home country and get my passport stamped there.
For how long you will stay there(i assume Pakistan) if your stay is long then you should take go otherwise its better to wait until your application gets approved. I have seen due to some unknown reasons male applicants are getting their approval quite late . My husband applied before me on 1 dec and he hasn’t got his approval yet. And i applied on 13 dec and these days normal processing time is quite long.

also i would like to mention our previous experience when we applied visa when i travelled to Pakistan (got my stamping done there) at that time also my husband’s application got approved quite late (normal processing time was 5 days at that time) he applied on 24 oct and got approval in January (i don’t remember the date)

so you can get the idea. I know someone who applied his trv in oct 2020 and he hasn’t geot his approval yet.
My suggestion to you is that if your travel is not urgent, its better to wait until your application gets approved then you will have 30 days to get it stamped and you can plan your trip within that time frame so you can send your passport in time.

ahmadmujtaba

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
For how long you will stay there(i assume Pakistan) if your stay is long then you should take go otherwise its better to wait until your application gets approved. I have seen due to some unknown reasons male applicants are getting their approval quite late . My husband applied before me on 1 dec and he hasn’t got his approval yet. And i applied on 13 dec and these days normal processing time is quite long.

also i would like to mention our previous experience when we applied visa when i travelled to Pakistan (got my stamping done there) at that time also my husband’s application got approved quite late (normal processing time was 5 days at that time) he applied on 24 oct and got approval in January (i don’t remember the date)

so you can get the idea. I know someone who applied his trv in oct 2020 and he hasn’t geot his approval yet.
My suggestion to you is that if your travel is not urgent, its better to wait until your application gets approved then you will have 30 days to get it stamped and you can plan your trip within that time frame so you can send your passport in time.
I will be staying there for 2 months (60 days). So I think by that time i will receive the PPR there.

ahmadmujtaba

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018

And Thanks a lot for these detailed replies, They help a lot.

coolgal

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Inland TRV applicant here: applied today.(March 10th). Got transmission and submission confirmation immediately. The long wait starts.

Mansh01

Feb 17, 2021
My TRV Timeline:
Application inside Canada
Applied: 19th December
Submission Confirmation: 3rd February
PPR Received : 9th March
Travelled to India without PPR
Will send passport for stamping in coming days in my home country India.
Attaching a link for passport submission after PPR : Covid-19 Updates | vfsglobal

Reactions: PK14