+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Qayam

Jan 5, 2021
Is anybody in India who has received there PPR or awaiting. Have you guys talked to VFS. Can somebody tell me the process of getting stamped in India.

qasim95

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
26 October 2018
Med's Request
14th November 2018
Med's Done....
19th November 2018
Passport Req..
16 December 2018
I had my application number the day I applied and my biometrics updated automatically on the same day of application. But I received submission confirmation just today.
It happened to me as well. I have applied on 14th jan and the submission confirmation letter arrived in the morning. but when i opened the letter it shows 14th jan on the paper. So probably a glitch or something with the online system.

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
What's the date written in the submission confirmation when you open it?

I dont think there should be any problem. Just to confirm you can always call CIC.
Both the confirmation states the same date of application 1st Jan 2021! Thanks for your responses !

Qayam

Jan 5, 2021
Both the confirmation states the same date of application 1st Jan 2021! Thanks for your responses !
Thanks for your response. I called the ircc for that matter they said that it is possible. You just have to send them a webform saying that you are travelling and would like to get your stamping done in India. I also emailed Delhi high branch they replied that you can get your stamping done anywhere worldwide. I just wanted to know from people who have travelled to India what is the process like. And even with all the response I wanted to make sure.

maurelo23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
If the hotel will cost $2000 for 3 nights thats insane, did Trudeau say that for “scaring people” or it may end up costing that much?

mirsada

Jan 16, 2021
Hey Guys. Did you got any feedback from IRCC, for TRV application? Also, for those that have sent their passport to Ottawa Office how long is taking? Can you share your timeline?

Pavan11

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
I have applied TRV on Dec 24th, Today i got the submission confirmation. Even though its the same date 24th , its 40 days now. I just called IRCC, they are telling that, TRV's are not the primary priority as Canada is trying to restrict the travel. There are working fast on PGWP and Study permits.

mirsada

Jan 16, 2021
I have applied TRV on Dec 24th, Today i got the submission confirmation. Even though its the same date 24th , its 40 days now. I just called IRCC, they are telling that, TRV's are not the primary priority as Canada is trying to restrict the travel. There are working fast on PGWP and Study permits.
Well, at least you got the submission confirmation. I am still waiting for that. Applied on Dec 22th, and raised three web forms for a medical emergency. For me, it does not make any sense, if a person needs to travel based on a reasonable reason that they should prioritize them.

Reactions: Pavan11

Pavan11

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Well, at least you got the submission confirmation. I am still waiting for that. Applied on Dec 22th, and raised three web forms for a medical emergency. For me, it does not make any sense, if a person needs to travel based on a reasonable reason that they should prioritize them.
True. I agree with you. It doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: mirsada