+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

mirsada

Jan 16, 2021
In my case still no feedback! Raised two web forms and still nothing. I have a medical reason to travel, like most of us have, and still is taking too long. Does calling IRCC help in a faster processing time?
Applied for TRV: December22th.

Pavan11

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
In my case still no feedback! Raised two web forms and still nothing. I have a medical reason to travel, like most of us have, and still is taking too long. Does calling IRCC help in a faster processing time?
Applied for TRV: December22th.
We are on the same boat. me on 24th dec

navyharry

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
5-7-2016
File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
28-4-2016
Passport Req..
9-2-2017
No ppr
Applied on 25th nov
Finally enjoying in india

Pavan11

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
We are on the same boat. me on 24th dec
It doesn't help in any ways. We just need to wait for the update. In case of emergency we can let them know by webform and if they feel that the reason is valid, they may process the application faster.

mr .j

Mar 1, 2018
its more than a month now , since i sent my passport for stamp .Called cic yesterday they daid they gonna stamp it today and will update Rightaway .

checked today no update no tracking code activated yet.

ahmadmujtaba

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Yesterday, the guy who applied on 15th December got his PPR. I applied on 17th December, if they were going by sequence, I should have gotten the PPR already.
IRCC should really introduce some kind of urgent processing service (I mean they can charge extra for that but at least it will help those who need to travel urgently).

Reactions: mirsada

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Just got a news that New travel restriction can be expected that nobody can enter in Canada until 3 months. So if someone booked their flight should cancel . I dont know what's going on

mirsada

Jan 16, 2021
Yesterday, the guy who applied on 15th December got his PPR. I applied on 17th December, if they were going by sequence, I should have gotten the PPR already.
IRCC should really introduce some kind of urgent processing service (I mean they can charge extra for that but at least it will help those who need to travel urgently).
I agree priority should go to people who have emergencies. I have been waiting for one month now. I know others have been waiting more, but if we submit two web forms with medical emergencies, they should know that this person needs rapid feedback. Let's hope for tomorrow now.

ahmadmujtaba

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I don’t see such news on official news websites.
Justin Trudeau is urging Canadians to stop going on Vacations and tells them to cancel all the bookings if they made any.
I dont think they can ban Essential travel to Canada.

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
I don’t see such news on official news websites.
Justin Trudeau is urging Canadians to stop going on Vacations and tells them to cancel all the bookings if they made any.
I dont think they can ban Essential travel to Canada.
Yeah, right.

Quebec Premier Francois Legault reiterated Tuesday that he wants Ottawa to implement an outright ban on non-essential travel or to mandate a 14-day stay in a hotel upon arrival in Canada