+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

dex43

Aug 3, 2019
Hey
I got a reply for my trv application and i forgot to check my mail.
It says Send passport within a month. But its almost 45 days.
What should i do please help
Thank you

Siri1208

Aug 30, 2016
Hello
I have a question and hope someone can help me ASAP. My husband is on PGWP and my kid (9 year) is on visitor visa. We all are in Canada now. Now we want to apply visitor recored for my son. We went to nearest boarder and boarder officer said we have to apply online. Can someone help how to apply visitor record online(Is it to apply for visitor visa extension or apply study permit?)
Thanks

Hina_

Sep 17, 2019
Hi all, how long is the processing times at the moment? Website says 5 days but ofcourse that's a joke!

kelly017

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Hello, when you apply trv did you provide biometric? I'm inside Canada I'm wondering if I need to get biometric. thanks

Nmehtani864

Sep 20, 2019
I have a question please if anybody can help me out. I am not able to find out the form for trv in the website can anyone pls help me out

Raj029

Feb 27, 2019
Hello guys please help me out this..

I applied for the permanent residence for Canada in March and in Sept I received an email confirming that I could proceed with my medical exam which they attached and it was the IMM 1017E. It's been a few weeks since my report was sent, so I'm in the process of applying for a visitor's visa while my PR is still in process, but for the visa, they ask me for another medical exam that is called IMM 1017B. I'd like to know if the IMM 1017B and the IMM 1017E are the same. The only thing I have of the IMM 1017E is a report of my personal information, my photo and a list of the medical exams that were done.

I'd like to know if I can attach that report to my visitor's visa.

Nighshade

Sep 22, 2019
Hello guys please help me out this..

I applied for the permanent residence for Canada in March and in Sept I received an email confirming that I could proceed with my medical exam which they attached and it was the IMM 1017E. It's been a few weeks since my report was sent, so I'm in the process of applying for a visitor's visa while my PR is still in process, but for the visa, they ask me for another medical exam that is called IMM 1017B. I'd like to know if the IMM 1017B and the IMM 1017E are the same. The only thing I have of the IMM 1017E is a report of my personal information, my photo and a list of the medical exams that were done.

I'd like to know if I can attach that report to my visitor's visa.
Normally IMM 1017B , it's the upfront of your medical with the picture given by a Panel Physicians
Read this, maybe it will help you, know with what you have.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/exam/issuing-instructions-medical-examinations.html

catmeow

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-06-2017
Med's Request
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
Applied Online Oct 01