+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Kinzul

Jul 10, 2020
Will we face delays in passport stamping due to strike? I have to travel on 20th May and my passport is at Ottawa for stamping.

T-Thu

Jul 28, 2022
Will we face delays in passport stamping due to strike? I have to travel on 20th May and my passport is at Ottawa for stamping.
Counterfoil was active on 21 April while there was a strike. Means they are still working while there is a strike? But still waiting for my passport to return back to me . And tracking is not activated yet.

Kinzul

Jul 10, 2020
Counterfoil was active on 21 April while there was a strike. Means they are still working while there is a strike? But still waiting for my passport to return back to me . And tracking is not activated yet.
Hmm… let me know when you receive the passport…

Lovepunjab93

Nov 19, 2022
You can travel back to your home country and then when your TRV gets approved, you can get it stamped from your home country. Before leaving CANADA raise a webform and explain the things to IRCC.
Can we apply trv on basis of PGWP approval letter I did not get my physical copy yet?

T-Thu

Jul 28, 2022
Applied 31 march
Passport request 13 April
Counterfoil activated on 21 April
Tracking activated 26 April 6;30pm
The passport received today, 27 April 10; at 30 am
Means they are still working even there is a strike

Reactions: Kinzul

Ubah007

Jan 21, 2023
please what type of review?
Hello people,
Want to seek last piece of advice.
I am tired of waiting. Trv applied 3 march, biometrics 9 march. Nothing after that.
Called ircc they said it went into review.
My pgwp application also went into review and was approved after waiting 27 MONTHS.
I want to see my family, its been over 3.5 years since i met my family.
I think i am going in depression.
Any advice on what can i do.
Thanks