+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hello Fam,

I am applying TRV for my parents. I am doing the Online application proces, alothough it does not specifically ask for 5645e after logging in but when you do the survey like do you need Visa to travel to Canada then 5645e appears in the forms needed.
My questions are
a) is true that we need 5645e
b) In section C of the form they are asking info about Brothers and Sis. I do not have all the info like date of birth etc. what should I do?
c) Also in the Online form, parents section for my parents the date of birth section is mandatory and I don't know the date of birth. I know the date of death for grand-parents from both sides but no date of birth? What should I do, for now I have checked the box on behalf of my parents like I do not know who my parents are?
Any help would be grately appreciated! Please.

Akshit verma

Apr 20, 2019
I am on a work permit status and I want to go to India. I know I can’t travel back to Canada with work permit but I have applied for TRV which is in process then Can I go to India when the TRV is in process and once I get the request for the passport stamping. Can I send the passport in India for the stamping?

Jaybee007

Aug 17, 2019
I am on a work permit status and I want to go to India. I know I can’t travel back to Canada with work permit but I have applied for TRV which is in process then Can I go to India when the TRV is in process and once I get the request for the passport stamping. Can I send the passport in India for the stamping?
Yes you can

IuriiS

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Applied to IRCC my mail for TRV on February 24, 2023. The normal processing time is 22 days. It's almost 100 days have passed already. No news at all, phone calls and web forms to IRCC do not give anything.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Applied to IRCC my mail for TRV on February 24, 2023. The normal processing time is 22 days. It's almost 100 days have passed already. No news at all, phone calls and web forms to IRCC do not give anything.
unfortunately you have to wait

if you have an emergency, attach proof and raise a webform

Tubiti

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi there, how do you send the passports for visa stamp via courier or canadapost as a family of 3? do you put all 3 envelopes in 1 bigger envelope? or do you do that separately?
(considering it says on their website:

"Family or group applications
Each traveller must have received their own passport request email or letter.

If a member of your family or group has not received their request email or letter, they must wait until they get it before submitting their passport.

To make sure you meet the 30-day time limit to submit your passport, family or group members may have to send their passports separately.")

Last edited:

Jaybee007

Aug 17, 2019
Hi there, how do you send the passports for visa stamp via courier or canadapost as a family of 3? do you put all 3 envelopes in 1 bigger envelope? or do you do that separately?
(considering it says on their website:

"Family or group applications
Each traveller must have received their own passport request email or letter.

If a member of your family or group has not received their request email or letter, they must wait until they get it before submitting their passport.

To make sure you meet the 30-day time limit to submit your passport, family or group members may have to send their passports separately.")
Try contacting Ircc to be sure

Manpreet040999

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hello everyone,
I sent my passport for stamping to the po box address mentioned in the instructions.
In the canada post tracking it shows ' available for pickup '. What does this means when it was supposed to be delivered ?
Thanks

Ka3114

Jun 20, 2021
How long is the TRV take to be processed within Canada online? I have applied on June 27, got a ghost update on June 28th. after that nothing.

Last edited:

Akshit verma

Apr 20, 2019
If person is on LMIA Based work permit then we have to say "Yes or No" for the question while applying for the TRV Inside Canada:
1.) Do you have a written job offer?

Please let me know !! Thanks