+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

poporopos

Sep 22, 2021
I sent 3 webforms and eventually received PPR on Feb 8th but the date was of Jan 27th on it.
I'm wondering if our applications are already approved but the officer hasn't sent PPR yet and they just sit there. People seem to indicate the office that prints the counterfoils is backed up. Maybe they don't want to request passports if the turnaround is too slow to prevent people for being weeks without a passport.

Where do the counterfoils get printed? Is it Ottawa or Montreal?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I'm wondering if our applications are already approved but the officer hasn't sent PPR yet and they just sit there. People seem to indicate the office that prints the counterfoils is backed up. Maybe they don't want to request passports if the turnaround is too slow to prevent people for being weeks without a passport.

Where do the counterfoils get printed? Is it Ottawa or Montreal?
Yes I think that might be the case as I had shared earlier. And I am not sure where it gets printed as I still await the counterfoil

tiffytaff78

Dec 23, 2022
Like the agent told me on Tuesday, there seems to be a bit of backlog. My counterfoil was printed on Wed. and my FedEx label still isn’t activated. I believe the counterfoils are done in Ottawa.

• Sad
Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Bloody all it takes is less than 5 seconds to stamp the passport. You already have the eligibility approved, now why the hell will you take 14 days to fckin just put a stamp ffs?

Harsh56645

Feb 19, 2023
hi
I have applied for trv inside Canada and due to emergency i have to travel backhome (Inida). i want to know that after getting ppr request can i send passport to the vfs in india for stamping. has anyone done this before.