+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

sami1984

Jun 8, 2019
I’m having same problem, how did you get an MP? Did he/she say this is something that is common?
Each region does have its own MP, search them on google, you will find their website. But, IRCC does not care about MPs' requests.
My MP has had 4 phone calls now and sent an official letter to IRCC for urgent processing because my Grandpa is passed away. It seems they have not even looked at it and sent it directly to the garbage.

Jaybee007

Aug 17, 2019
Each region does have its own MP, search them on google, you will find their website. But, IRCC does not care about MPs' requests.
My MP has had 4 phone calls now and sent an official letter to IRCC for urgent processing because my Grandpa is passed away. It seems they have not even looked at it and sent it directly to the garbage.
Sorry about that, did the MP tell you if he/she has come across a similar situation like this before ?

vancouver8866

Aug 2, 2019
Update on application

Trv applied: 12th Jan 2023
Passport request: 27th Jan
Passport delivered to IRCC: 31st Jan
Counterfoil generated: 17th Feb

Waiting for tracker to activate.

Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Please I applied for TRV on the 22nd of December, still haven’t gotten ppr. What could be the issue?
I had applied on the same date and didn't get PPR for long. I think we might have the same officer handling our files. I sent 3 webforms and eventually received PPR on Feb 8th but the date was of Jan 27th on it. So, I think just like mine, he might have forgotten to press send button to send the PPR request to you. Reach out to call center and inquire, it's too long now. Else you can wait it out, so when another 30 days are passed from the supposedly PPR official date, he would go to action the file and then later realize he hasn't press send button to issue PPR. And hopefully then you maybe able to see PPR then