+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

tiffytaff78

Dec 23, 2022
P

Please keep updated. Hey a question. In my ppr letter no where it says approved. Even on my cic account it doesn’t say approved. But I got ppr. Hope no fck up happens with return of passport? When did your passport got delivered?
It didn’t change to approved until today when the counterfoil was posted. Even still the status says Updated rather than Approved.

I sent a prepaid overnight FedEx envelope so not sure when they’ll send it out.

Reactions: maxiie

Krishnakar

Feb 9, 2023
Hey there,
How didi you came know that IRCC received your passport. Did you got any email? Also please let me know how can i contact them because the email on the website says i can not send email to this recipient
I tracked using Canda post tracking ID. When you send your passport to IRCC, the courier service will provide you with a tracking number.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
yeah that's what I thought. Thanks for clearing this
actullay just checked again and it does say this - "
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
"

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Is there a facebook group for this? It's good reading everyone's posts here to try to get idea of what is going on. Because IRCC's site keeps dropping the processing time from 21 days to 14 days to 13 days. Yet based on people's comments here, it looks like the wait time is getting longer (like 1 - 2 months between Submission and PPR). We applied Jan 21 and tracker - unreliable - simply says eligibility review.

Perhaps all of us from January are already approved but they haven't set the status to approved because they don't want us sending passports out for visa stamping if there is a backlog in that office with printing the counterfoils.
Kind of makes sense. On the same FB group I saw a case where an application within Canada was approved but no ppr. And one application from outside Canada (India) was approved with ppr in 21 days when actual processing time says 107 days.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey guys once counterfoil is generated, do you get notification on your cic account?

zeel1999

May 7, 2022
Hi,
I am on PGWP and I applied TrV in december but my passport got stamped with v1 visa instead of w1. Is this going to create problem when I re enter canada?
thanks

Sam123Smr

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Hi,
I am on PGWP and I applied TrV in december but my passport got stamped with v1 visa instead of w1. Is this going to create problem when I re enter canada?
thanks
As per the new policy, they are giving V1. So you get it for 10 years or till your passport validity date. But IRCC being IRCC they are still giving W1 to many. Me & my dependent got V1. I am still waiting for my Spouse's passport.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I just want my passport back ASAP. This uncertainty and wait will be testing for me