Reactions: Lyn50 and nmp98

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
It’s pissing seeing far later timelines being processed while I still await ppr. I got a response to my webforms but agent didn’t even respond to the concerns. These people have thrown all the accountability up the window wth.

UnDyInG

Apr 2, 2018
It’s pissing seeing far later timelines being processed while I still await ppr. I got a response to my webforms but agent didn’t even respond to the concerns. These people have thrown all the accountability up the window wth.
Ask your MP to get a sense on why it's pending. Mine was pending since Oct 30, got ppr on Jan 13th

Reactions: maxiie

manwant87

Jan 17, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
19-08-2021
AOR Received.
19-08-2021
How do you create an account for inland TRV I tried it dons’t allow me to creat the account. Thanks
I am PNP outland. so not sure about TRV or if this works for TRV

kkish

Feb 7, 2023
Hello all!
I have submitted for TRV from Canada and below is my timeline
Jan 20 recevined PPR
Jan 25 - Passport delivered
No update yet
My flight is on Feb 15 and I called IRCC yesterday. They said it still in process and if I need it urgently have to send an email to Ottawa Office providing emergency reason.
Any estimate when I can expect an update on Counterfoil?Should I go ahead and submit some emergency request?
@UnDyInG

Mayu11

Jan 22, 2022
Category........
CEC
deposit date ; on 07/01
passport request :20/01
passport send on 20/01
passport received on 23/01
countfoil genereted on 03/02
waiting for the retern to be activated: still waiting
Nice.. my counterfoil got generated on Feb 4th. Still waiting for the tracker to get activated. Wondering how long this would take now!

UnDyInG

Apr 2, 2018
Hello all!
I have submitted for TRV from Canada and below is my timeline
Jan 20 recevined PPR
Jan 25 - Passport delivered
No update yet
My flight is on Feb 15 and I called IRCC yesterday. They said it still in process and if I need it urgently have to send an email to Ottawa Office providing emergency reason.
Any estimate when I can expect an update on Counterfoil?Should I go ahead and submit some emergency request?
@UnDyInG
It should be 10-15 business days from the day they receive the passport, then 2-3 business days to ship it back to you. From Jan 25th, you should see the the Counterfoil by Feb 14th max, and then receive it by Feb 17th. This is an estimate based on previews people's experiences here.

If you need to travel (and it's an emergency to travel) ... you can submit an emergency request.

Reactions: Mayu11 and kkish

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Ask your MP to get a sense on why it's pending. Mine was pending since Oct 30, got ppr on Jan 13th
yeah I moved to Ontario today, will reach out in the coming days after settling in

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi did you reach out to your MP when it was taking time for your TRV? Or you got PPR automatically?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
this link is not for TRVs, its for some Express Entry programs and Family Sponsorship
Yes I know but I am generally asking whether you had reached out to your mp during the delay or did it get approved on its own after some time?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I just got PPR but the date on the letter is of 27 Jan and not today's date. I think officer might have approved 2 weeks ago but forgot send the PPR request button in hurry or something. I just spoke to agent too about the mailing address now that I moved to Ontario yesterday. I am in AirBnB and don't have a permanent residential address and to get a mailing box here and for them to send my passport back might cause additional delays.

My question is if I get it sent to my ups mailbox back in my previous province, it won't cause any problem right? Also, hope they won't send it to my residential address because I don't live in there anymore. Please answer, I am tensed. Don't want my passport misplaced. Or should I get a new UPS mailbox here, get my address updated and then send the passport from here?