TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Can you share why it took long for you? I have raised a few webforms complaining about racial bias by the officer handling my file for unknown reasons for immense delay.
please answer

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I called IRCC after couple of days I received a request letter said we cannot expedite you process. Then clinet information field got activated without asking me for a specific document!!
Client info field activation, what does it signifies?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Where you submit letter of explanation with the documents.
I didn’t even have such issue. I just think some crazy visa officer with racial bias is purposely delaying my file. With open borders such pathetic people have even infiltrated Government positions

nmp98

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have a TRV question. Can I use the screenshot of the approval generated on the portal instead of the electronic approval letter issued usually a day after the work/study permit is approved for the TRV application?

thanks in advance!

UnDyInG

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have a TRV question. Can I use the screenshot of the approval generated on the portal instead of the electronic approval letter issued usually a day after the work/study permit is approved for the TRV application?

thanks in advance!
you can ... it might save you a day .... but it will come with all the stress that comes with it that they might reject it because you didn't upload the scan of the work permit as requested.

and also, it might lead to rejection ...

Update: check out https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-new-temporary-resident-visa-within-canada.html#:~:text=As soon as we approve your application to extend your work or study permit, you can apply for your visitor visa (even before you get your new work or study permit in the mail).

This apply if you applied to extend your current WP

nmp98

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
you can ... it might save you a day .... but it will come with all the stress that comes with it that they might reject it because you didn't upload the scan of the work permit as requested.

and also, it might lead to rejection ...

Update: check out https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-new-temporary-resident-visa-within-canada.html#:~:text=As soon as we approve your application to extend your work or study permit, you can apply for your visitor visa (even before you get your new work or study permit in the mail).

This apply if you applied to extend your current WP
Thank you for answering! This was helpful.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I definitely feel that vo is targeting me with racial bias. Otherwise there wasn’t any reason for such a delay. My work permit few months ago arrived on average time

Last edited:

ayabn01

Jan 30, 2023
deposit date ; on 07/01
passport request :20/01
passport send on 20/01
passport received on 23/01
countfoil genereted on 03/02
waiting for the retern to be activated: still waiting

ayabn01

Jan 30, 2023
Hi Guys, Applied for inland TRV on Jan 4th. Passport request came in on Jan 20th. I sent the passport right away via Canada post. The envelope reached their office on 23rd Jan.

How do you guys know whether they have applied stamp or counterfoil is generated? Will it be reflected in you application status??

Checked the return tracker, no update in the canadapost website.

Thanks!!
deposit date ; on 07/01
passport request :20/01
passport send on 20/01
passport received on 23/01
countfoil genereted on 03/02
waiting for the retern to be activated: still waiting

Reactions: Mayu11