+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

joeale89

Jul 5, 2021
I send it on 24sept and its already been delivered to them the next day.Then few days ago i got a update in my ircc saying that the trv is approved with the expire date.But sti haven't received anything back and also trying to track it no update showing on canada post.
Any updates?

Jeyan93

Feb 12, 2021
Got stamped passport today
Applied Aug 5th by mail
review Started sep 27
Oct 11 approved and counterfoil sameday because I have sent passport with the application
Tracking activated yesterday and got it today.
wish you all get it soon

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
My counterfoil was updated yesterday. Is there anyway to check how many years/months your visa is valid for? Or you have to wait until they send passport back to you?

Yetz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2022
PPR : Oct 7th
Mailed passport : Oct 8th
Passport delivered to Ottawa today
Does anyone have an idea of when the stamped Passport should be mailed back?
I already booked my flight for Nov 20th, I am not sure if I would have received my passport before I travel.

ShivajiToronto

Oct 6, 2022
PPR : Oct 7th
Mailed passport : Oct 8th
Passport delivered to Ottawa today
Does anyone have an idea of when the stamped Passport should be mailed back?
I already booked my flight for Nov 20th, I am not sure if I would have received my passport before I travel.
I’m in the same boat; I got my PPR on 7th Oct, and mailed out the passport same day; they received it on 11th Oct morning 9:40 am; no update yet. I have a booked flight for 19th Oct. and I’m stressed because of this.

I have tried calling them everyday since 11th Oct trying to explain my situation;I get sent to automated channel saying, ‘congrats your TRV application was approved, you need to send us your passport to finish the process’. ‘Press 0 to speak to an agent’, ‘Sorry no agent available, please hang up’.

My younger bro just started his masters in UK, and is now sick with flu and is so weak he can barely do his own work or even walk. The medical system is very similar to Canada and probably worse. I applied for UK visa explaining my situation and got it in 4 days. There is just no way to explain this to Canadian IRCC.

I’m just praying all of us get our passports back in time.