+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

rajbirk0211

Star Member
Apr 11, 2022
Hi everyone
I got approval for PGWP on 20th june, but I didn't get my hard copy still now at home address. I went to border yesterday, but they didn't give me hard copy, i have approval letter with me, i sent webforms to IRCC, but no reply.
can anyone help me and suggest me what can I do now ??

Hjvfghjvc

Jun 21, 2022
Hi everyone
I got approval for PGWP on 20th june, but I didn't get my hard copy still now at home address. I went to border yesterday, but they didn't give me hard copy, i have approval letter with me, i sent webforms to IRCC, but no reply.
can anyone help me and suggest me what can I do now ??
Try calling on IRCC number

Oct 7, 2019
Update for my Paper Application
Application received by IRCC: 22nd June
Eligibility review: 11th July
Passport Request: 12th July ( I sent it with my application through Canada post)
Passport sent back: 21st July
It is in the mail hoping to receive it by tomorrow :)
hey, did you get your passport back?
if yes, can you please tell me exact date?

thank you

Oct 7, 2019
Hello all,
I have sent my passport on 23rd July. do anyone have idea about when will I get back? Because I have flight on 9th August.

Thank you.

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
Hello all,
I have sent my passport on 23rd July. do anyone have idea about when will I get back? Because I have flight on 9th August.

Thank you.
It most probably won't be before August 9th man. You might want to delay your flight. I sent my passport on the 23rd, but it will be a bit long.

preciousugwala

Feb 19, 2020
Hii, my work permit just got approved and I want to apply for my TRV but I do not have a physical copy yet. Do I wait till the physical copy is mailed out and how long does that take? Or do I use the approval confirmation to apply for the TRV? And pls does anyone have the link for steps to apply for the TRV paper based please. Thanks, would appreciate response to all my questions.

Jeyan93

Feb 12, 2021
Hii, my work permit just got approved and I want to apply for my TRV but I do not have a physical copy yet. Do I wait till the physical copy is mailed out and how long does that take? Or do I use the approval confirmation to apply for the TRV? And pls does anyone have the link for steps to apply for the TRV paper based please. Thanks, would appreciate response to all my questions.
You can apply without physical copy. Just upload the screen shot of the approval.