+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Huz96

Jun 14, 2022
Hello Everyone. Wanted to share my update and have a question
Paper application (sent my passport with my application)
Recieved by CIC on July 5th
Able to link application on 20th July
Review started 21st July
No update since then
Called them. He said you shouldn't have sent the passport with the application. It might get lost. He checked my application number and said that he doesnt know whats happening with my application and told me to wait.

im scared that they have lost my passport or something
Anyone else in the same boat?
Who sent their passport with the application and review started a week ago but no reply?

givingfood

Jul 29, 2022
Review started 21st July
No update since then
Called them. He said you shouldn't have sent the passport with the application. It might get lost. He checked my application number and said that he doesnt know whats happening with my application and told me to wait.

Who sent their passport with the application and review started a week ago but no reply?
I think most people within the same timeline as you are facing the same thing, with or without passport. Eligibility reviews take 1-2 weeks for inland applicants based on other peoples' timelines, so the only thing we can really do is wait and hope for the best. It's also highly unlikely that they'll actually lose your passport (assuming you had used a reputable courier) and it's just a matter of time before you get any news.

Reactions: Huz96

Huz96

Jun 14, 2022
I think most people within the same timeline as you are facing the same thing, with or without passport. Eligibility reviews take 1-2 weeks for inland applicants based on other peoples' timelines, so the only thing we can really do is wait and hope for the best. It's also highly unlikely that they'll actually lose your passport (assuming you had used a reputable courier) and it's just a matter of time before you get any news.
Yeah i guess… i’ll see if i get any update next week

phys

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Review started 21st July
No update since then

Hey did you get e mail which says to link your application?