+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Chubby boy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
I sent a paper application and they do not send any confirmation for the same
Did you send family information form as well with your supporting documents ? Secondly, As I got physical copy of work permit late so I sent approval letter of my work permit as a proof. What is your opinion on this one as I fear that it will cause the processing of my application

rajbirk0211

Star Member
Apr 11, 2022
Did you send family information form as well with your supporting documents ? Secondly, As I got physical copy of work permit late so I sent approval letter of my work permit as a proof. What is your opinion on this one as I fear that it will cause the processing of my application
I also did the same friend, i also applied trv with approval letter only.
Can you pls tell date of your approval and date when u got ur hard copy

Hjvfghjvc

Jun 21, 2022
they just a need a proof of your approval so you should be good, but to be on the safer side, try sending a webform attaching the official document

Hjvfghjvc

Jun 21, 2022
if you're applying within Canada, you don't need to send family information