+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

nakhsanajzad

Apr 5, 2022
My eligibility review for TRV (inside Canada) started on June 29, but I haven't received any other updates since then (now it's over two weeks!). Is anyone in the same boat?
Don't panic dude, my review started on June 29, and still no news - I am on PGWP btw! I sent multiple web forms but totally useless, even MP could not help with my application. I do not believe this, it took almost 164 days for my PGWP to be approved, and now my visa has been submitted for 60 days and still nothing! I am not sure what is happening, but sure that 2 years of waiting for all my permits and visas made me 20 years older!

adajeon

Oct 28, 2019
Online, I send them my passport the same day I got the PPR (June 28th, they received it June 29 via Courier). Still waiting to get it back. Should hear something this week. From other peoples experience its taking around 9-10 days to receive a response once they receive your passport.
Have you received your stamped passport back by any chance? My passport was delivered on Jun 30 and I still haven't gotten a counterfoil update or received the passport back yet.

orrel71

Star Member
Jul 11, 2022
Have you received your stamped passport back by any chance? My passport was delivered on Jun 30 and I still haven't gotten a counterfoil update or received the passport back yet.
My passport was delivered on June 17 no update yet now it’s taking longer

orrel71

Star Member
Jul 11, 2022
that is weird. There is a person who sent the passport on June 20th and get the passport back on July 4th already.
One of my friend send his passport through canada post and got back in 9 days , I sent from ups at the same day still no update, but when I called to ircc they told me they printed my visa on June 27 , but no update on my account either tracking hasn’t been activated yet it’s so weird

Hjvfghjvc

Jun 21, 2022
Good news!
Hope you will get the ppr soon.
Keep updating here please.
Sorry forgot update i got my PPR on 12th july, but i already sent my passport w my paper application, so i am waiting for the stamping now, hoping to get it soon as i flying on 6th

Hjvfghjvc

Jun 21, 2022
Hello,

I applied on 28th June. Today(13th July), they have started reviewing. So, I would like to know how many days, I will get the next update. Also, once we get PPR, then In how many days, they will send back our passport?
I need to know because I want to book a flight. any leads will be appreciated.

Thank you all.
Hello, my decision came the next day after they started reviewing but i believe they are taking a longer time than usual in sending passports back

Chubby boy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
did you get any update, they have changed the processing time for paper application to 19 days though
Hi I submitted my TRV paper application at 9th July,2022 and I have one question to ask: Did you receive any acknowledgement email after submitting paper application?

cheema77

Jul 26, 2016
got the update today that counterfoil is generated. anybody has any idea when they dispatch the passport after that. i checked the tracking no but nothing yet.