+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Thanks. I'm in touch with our MP at the same time. They are also following up our request. They already contacted their contact at IRCC and informed them about the webform we have sent.
So, a new application would take more than a month. I hope we can get the approval for the current one.
All the best.

vic_viv

Oct 8, 2018
Thanks. I'm in touch with our MP at the same time. They are also following up our request. They already contacted their contact at IRCC and informed them about the webform we have sent.
So, a new application would take more than a month. I hope we can get the approval for the current one.
All the best

adajeon

Oct 28, 2019
I just checked the processing time for TRV within Canada and it said 166 days for online applications while paper applications only take 29 days. Is this a mistake? Has anyone submitted a TRV application recently in June?

Jul 28, 2018
Delhi
I just checked the processing time for TRV within Canada and it said 166 days for online applications while paper applications only take 29 days. Is this a mistake? Has anyone submitted a TRV application recently in June?
Hey! I am confused myself was planning to submit application to travel in September. Could be a mistake not sure but please reply if anyone applied in April or May and got it approved. I am also confused whether to submit online or paper.
Please do reply if anybody knows anything.

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
Inland TRV for PGWP.
Submission confirmation: 28th of May.
Review of eligibility has not started yet.
I am planning to fly on the 18th of August, I have applied for my leaves accordingly. I am worried after seeing the 166 days of processing time. The time when I submitted, it was 28 days. Does anyone have a timeline for May?

Tarun1402

May 9, 2022
Hey! I am confused myself was planning to submit application to travel in September. Could be a mistake not sure but please reply if anyone applied in April or May and got it approved. I am also confused whether to submit online or paper.
Please do reply if anybody knows anything.
So where u appied online or paper

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
Inland TRV for PGWP.
I am planning to fly on the 18th of August, I have applied for my leaves accordingly. I am worried after seeing the 166 days of processing time. The time when I submitted, it was 28 days. Does anyone have a timeline for May?
Review started today on 13th of June 2022

nakhsanajzad

Apr 5, 2022
Inland TRV for PGWP.
Hey, did you apply through GCKEY or the new portal?