+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

evb_hl

May 11, 2022
Hi!

I applied on April 14th when processing times was 11 days. Now it says 20 days.

My status says processing your application, and in eligibility it says “we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility requirements”. This happened on Saturday May 7th.

I am very worried because I have to leave Canada for a family emergency and I don’t know if I’ll be able to come back. I have sent 2 online forms.

Canada__Goose

May 5, 2022
Hi!

I applied on April 14th when processing times was 11 days. Now it says 20 days.

My status says processing your application, and in eligibility it says “we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility requirements”. This happened on Saturday May 7th.

I am very worried because I have to leave Canada for a family emergency and I don’t know if I’ll be able to come back. I have sent 2 online forms.
I got my passport request seven days from starting eligibility date. The whole process took 1 month for me.

Reactions: evb_hl

Rsrao

Apr 21, 2022
Yes you will get a email notification and a new message on the account.
My timeline is :
Applied Feb 1st
1st webform : March 10th
2nd webform March 11th
PPR : March 11th
PP sent : March 12th
Delivered : March 16th (UPS charged me to deliver on March 15th 12pm. But it was delay)
Counterfoil: March 21st
Email notification and tracking activated : 22nd March
Received PP: March 22 at 12.25pm
Hi, could you please share whether you used UPS or Canada express post for your passport delivery , I am in dillema to send through UPS or Canada post for TRV stamping in Ottawa office , thanks in advance for your response

Rsrao

Apr 21, 2022
Yes you will get a email notification and a new message on the account.
My timeline is :
Applied Feb 1st
1st webform : March 10th
2nd webform March 11th
PPR : March 11th
PP sent : March 12th
Delivered : March 16th (UPS charged me to deliver on March 15th 12pm. But it was delay)
Counterfoil: March 21st
Email notification and tracking activated : 22nd March
Received PP: March 22 at 12.25pm
Hi, could you please share whether you used UPS or Canada express post for getting back passport ,many thanks in advance for your response

Siba

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hi Can some one please let me know how many days it takes to get passport back after stamping with in canada .i sent it via priority and they received it on 20th May . i can see the counterfoil details in my account ,however i cant track my return envelope . its been 7 days and i am worried .please help

vic_viv

Oct 8, 2018
Hi Can some one please let me know how many days it takes to get passport back after stamping with in canada .i sent it via priority and they received it on 20th May . i can see the counterfoil details in my account ,however i cant track my return envelope . its been 7 days and i am worried .please help
Did you sent it via Canada post?

Siba

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Did you receive any update regarding the delivery of the passport and Did you sent via the express post service of Canada Post
Yes sent via priority Canada post . Passport delivered on 19th and counterfoil updated on 20th . No update on return tracker