+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

vic_viv

Oct 8, 2018
Hi Guys,

Applied for TRV from inside Canada:

May 4th midnight ,

Can anybody suggest till when it is gonna get approved, As per the current processing times it says 16 days and how long does it take for the passport to go and come back

bashadavid

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Need help.
I am on an employer specific work permit expiring on May 8. Cant extend my work permit due to termmination.
Now, I want to apply for Vulnerable OWP as I experienced abused from old employer.
But I also need a legal status, which will be Visitor visa.
Question is:
Can I apply for Vulnerbale OWP and Visitor visa at the same time? so that whatever the result of the vulnerable owp, i have pending visitor visa application. thakyou.

Rsrao

Apr 21, 2022
Hi Guys,

Applied for TRV from inside Canada:

May 4th midnight ,

Can anybody suggest till when it is gonna get approved, As per the current processing times it says 16 days and how long does it take for the passport to go and come back
Hi ,applied on Apr 15th and processing time shown was 13 days, no updates till now from IRCC, when did you apply?

mnint

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hi. I have PGWP and I applied for my TRV on February. I was waiting to receive my new passport from bls so I wasn't able to give it for stamp.I received my new passport last week but my first application still shows processing on IRCC portal. I thought they'd cancel it automatically. I requested IRCC on web form to cancel my applicaiton in March but they didn't reply.

Do I just apply for a new application while first one is still active?
OR can i still submit my passort after 30 days of getting request to send it?