+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

RS02

Feb 17, 2022
QQ - Does counterfoil mean when passport was received by them and scanned ?
Also, can you update when you receive the passport.? Thanks!
counterfoil means a small sticker placed on a page of a passport. I haven't received my passport yet. Tracking is not yet enabled.

althafme

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
AOR Received.
09-02-2021
Thank you Altha for the reply I understand its not predictable but will try my best :) did you attach any explanation letter and I suppose in the application for TRV instead of uploading the work permit you applied the bowp approval letter right ?
I did not submit any additional document. Just uploaded the bowp approval letter where work permit was supposed to be uploaded

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my first application on Feb 9. Review of Eligibility has not even started. I submitted another application on March 23. Hopefully one of them will start showing some progress soon. I sent 4 web forms and have been trying to call IRCC many times but could not get in the queue to speak to an agent.

Reactions: RS02

Ozhin

Mar 11, 2022
I applied on December 23 and I finally got my PPR on March 24 after making many phone calls. I sent my passport on March 25 and was delivered on March 28. I got my counterfoil on March 29. However, yesterday morning, they sent me an email informing me that my return address is incomplete and they required me to reply with my full and correct address. I replied right away and there has been no updates since then. Has this email been sent to anyone else before? If yes, how long did it take for your passport to be delivered back to you after providing your address information?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I submitted my first application on Feb 9. Review of Eligibility has not even started. I submitted another application on March 23. Hopefully one of them will start showing some progress soon. I sent 4 web forms and have been trying to call IRCC many times but could not get in the queue to speak to an agent.
This is unfortunate. I sent a paper application Jan 3rd week and no acknowledgement either so I logged one online on Feb 4 which worked out eventually.

The calls and webforms are pointless.

shabiee84

Nov 1, 2021
counterfoil means a small sticker placed on a page of a passport. I haven't received my passport yet. Tracking is not yet enabled.
Hi there, did you receive your passport ? We have exceeded the normal processing time and raised a web form too but no response yet.

sujon74

Mar 8, 2022
I applied on December 23 and I finally got my PPR on March 24 after making many phone calls. I sent my passport on March 25 and was delivered on March 28. I got my counterfoil on March 29. However, yesterday morning, they sent me an email informing me that my return address is incomplete and they required me to reply with my full and correct address. I replied right away and there has been no updates since then. Has this email been sent to anyone else before? If yes, how long did it take for your passport to be delivered back to you after providing your address information?
When you say after many phone calls, which no. do you call? Could you please share the number?

Apr 6, 2022
Guys I need your help.

I am applied for a work permit under a public policy saying visitors can apply for a job and a work permit from inside Canada.
I have applied since the 7th of December 2021, I have like 7 job offers including 1 today. The Public Policy is under CUSMA, do I need LMIA and also anyone in the same boat?

I would appreciate any assistance.

Thank you all.