+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Benjay07

Oct 30, 2020
Hi @Kingdom2018 Can I please know when you submitted your request for your TRV. I submitted Dec 4th and have a flight for Jan 20th. Want to know if I’m within the average recent processing time.

Mohammed0007

Sep 17, 2020
hey everyone !!!

I submitted my passport via Canada post xpresspost to the below address,

Temporary Resident Visa Section
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

as per Canada post employee they have advised me to send my parcel to a courier address on 15 Nov and it delivered to the above address on 17th, a parcel was delivered but I am unsure that it is delivered to the correct address because there is no update on my account since then, how can I be sure that it has reached to IRCC?

any leads will be helpful.

thank you

m_bashir

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
I really think they aren’t processing Pakistanis application. One of my friend applied in august and she is still waiting. I and my other Pakistani friend applied in sept and still no update
Hey did any of your friend get any update?

Kingdom2018

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
hey everyone !!!

I submitted my passport via Canada post xpresspost to the below address,

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

as per Canada post employee they have advised me to send my parcel to a courier address on 15 Nov and it delivered to the above address on 17th, a parcel was delivered but I am unsure that it is delivered to the correct address because there is no update on my account since then, how can I be sure that it has reached to IRCC?

any leads will be helpful.

thank you
You are suppose to send to
Canada Post address

CPC-Ottawa (e-Application)
PO Box 9640
Ottawa, Ontario
K1G 6T2
Maybe you need to call customer service on Tuesday.