Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Congratulations
Can some one help me here please. I applied on sept 21st but no response till now. I never gave biometrics and i applied from toronto. I called IRCC but they said its in progress. I want to travel to my country. Please suggest. It seems Oct 20th applicants are getting their status.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
has anyone got passport shipment from UPS. My passport was dispatched from ottawa but still not received. Is it reliable? I was waiting whole day

Ankita Nanda

Oct 24, 2020
Can some one help me here please. I applied on sept 21st but no response till now. I never gave biometrics and i applied from toronto. I called IRCC but they said its in progress. I want to travel to my country. Please suggest. It seems Oct 20th applicants are getting their status.
I don’t know how does this process work. But we just need to have patience and wait now.

Mohammed0007

Sep 17, 2020
hello everyone !!!

I have a couple of questions, help needed.

1: I have applied for in Canada application for trv and my application is in process, I have a medical emergency and I need to travel to India in December for my operation. if my trv application is accepted, while I am in India, can I submit my passport in India VFS for my passport stamping? if not please advise me on how to deal with this situation.

2: I have remarked in my PGWP that under 183(6) I have maintained status, what does that mean? do I need to worry about it?

thank you for your answers.

Mehdi23

Jan 8, 2018
Hello friends. can you help me?
I have applied for student visa on January and I aslo did my biometric in January. My wife's visa which accompanies me have been issued 2 month ago. But my visa as a main applicant is under processing yet. my wifs's visa is open work permit. Have you ever seen such situation in which main applicant is in processing while his wife have been approved?
What can I do?

Mohammed0007

Sep 17, 2020
you can travel to your home country and submit passport on local vfs, we can't do that?

Neerja.k

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
you can travel to your home country and submit passport on local vfs, we can't do that?
Well you can submit your passport to VFS in your home country if they are processing it
Coz if they are not stamping the passport in your country then you might get stuck there (happened with one of my friends)

Mohammed0007

Sep 17, 2020
Well you can submit your passport to VFS in your home country if they are processing it
Coz if they are not stamping the passport in your country then you might get stuck there (happened with one of my friends)
i guess delhi vfs is accepting passport request. if it is urgent matter, then applicant can request cic and travel to country and submit passport.

Neerja.k

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
i guess delhi vfs is accepting passport request. if it is urgent matter, then applicant can request cic and travel to country and submit passport.
Yeah and guess how many urgent matter requests CIC must be getting. This case is similar to getting authorization letter from IRCC for reunification, which has been denied for a lot of applicants

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
submitted application 12 oct
got passport request 2nd nov
approved 6th nov
got picked by ups 12th nov
delivered 16th nov
thanks to this forum for all the help during stressful times. good luck with everyone waiting

Ankita Nanda

Oct 24, 2020
submitted application 12 oct
got passport request 2nd nov
approved 6th nov
got picked by ups 12th nov
delivered 16th nov
thanks to this forum for all the help during stressful times. good luck with everyone waiting
Congratulations.

did you get the passport request in your mail id or in your IRCC account ?