+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

T-Thu

Jul 28, 2022
Go to ourcommons.ca and search for the MP in your area using your postal code. Once you find it just look for an email address and write to them regarding your situation. They will contact IRCC on your behalf and provide you with their feedback
Thank you for sharing. When you applied, which form did you fill out? For myself, I filled out 5257 ( PGWP holder ) . for my kids ( study permit holder) after I answered all the questions, it kept generating form 5708 only. So I filled out those forms and applied. I think this is why they didn't send PPR for them till now. I got my PPR after 15 days
If I want to re-apply do I need to withdraw the first application?

JoyMens

Mar 23, 2023
Thank you for sharing. When you applied, which form did you fill out? For myself, I filled out 5257 ( PGWP holder ) . for my kids ( study permit holder) after I answered all the questions, it kept generating form 5708 only. So I filled out those forms and applied. I think this is why they didn't send PPR for them till now. I got my PPR after 15 days
If I want to re-apply do I need to withdraw the first application?
I filled out the 5257. I think 5708 is to remain in canada I might be wrong. Try calling IRCC to verify or email the MP as suggested. They provide you with more than what you can see on your profile.

Reactions: T-Thu

northface2

Mar 27, 2022
In case it helps anyone, counterfoil data appeared on the website 8 business days after the receipt of my passport by IRCC.

LartLM

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Hello people,
Anyone who applied march beginning got PPR?
3rd march applicant here still waiting.
Way past their 11 days processing time.
Yh still waiting. I already know Ive been approved by an IRCC agent but they cant say when PPR will come in. So frustrating. Please update if you get yours.

bbqman

Mar 15, 2023
It's a letter stating that your biometrics are valid. It's also referred to as Biometric Validation Letter (BVL)

menzhel

Mar 10, 2019
Hello does anyone know if they actually see the webforms? I have sent so many….I am waiting for my PPR since I received correspondence letter on 15th March… has anyone been in this situation and how long till you get the PPR based on previous timelines?

Jaskaran25

Mar 31, 2023
Inside Canada

Work permit applied (1st time): 11th Jan
Approval: 17th March
Letter Received: 24th March

TRV applied: 25th March
BVL: 29th March
PPR: 31st March

Sent for stamping: Today (31st March)

I applied along with one of my friends and we both received everything at the same time.