+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Sabyasachi24

Sep 5, 2021
My second TRV application (AOR Oct 13, 2021) has changed status today: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility.

No update on first app (AOR March 8, 2021). Eligibility is not changed
Same here. My second application (applied on 13th Oct 2021) status changed today to: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility."

Don't know if it is a coincidence, but my MP's office had contacted IRCC yesterday requesting an update on my application.

My initial application, which was made on 20th January 2021 has no update. I had requested its withdrawal on 5th Oct 2021 before making the second application.

Reactions: Sree2750

Sree2750

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
I had a status change too today to: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility." Just want to understand the timeline from here for approval or ppr. Thanks.

marketyourself

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
I had a status change too today to: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility." Just want to understand the timeline from here for approval or ppr. Thanks.
Dont count on any timelines these days. My eligibility review for TRV (applied 3rd Sept. on GC KEY) started on 19th Octobber 2021 and NO updates after that. I raised two webforms as well regarding the application and no reply or update. Also re applied on the IRCC portal on 10th Nov but no updates on that either.

Reactions: Sree2750

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Same here. My second application (applied on 13th Oct 2021) status changed today to: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility."

Don't know if it is a coincidence, but my MP's office had contacted IRCC yesterday requesting an update on my application.

My initial application, which was made on 20th January 2021 has no update. I had requested its withdrawal on 5th Oct 2021 before making the second application.
I also contacted to my local Mp and they requested for update on Nov 26 2021 from IRCC.. still waiting to hear back a response from MP.

Applied on May 26 2021

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Dont count on any timelines these days. My eligibility review for TRV (applied 3rd Sept. on GC KEY) started on 19th Octobber 2021 and NO updates after that. I raised two webforms as well regarding the application and no reply or update. Also re applied on the IRCC portal on 10th Nov but no updates on that either.
Yes, I agree with you the timelines are not consitent. A lot depends on your luck. I got replies to some of my webforms after 2 months by that time I even forgot that I sent a request by webform.

Sabyasachi24

Sep 5, 2021

Got PPR for 2nd application today.