+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Subject: Request for an Authorization for Exemption from Canadian Travel Restrictions for the Purpose of Family Reunification

Good day,

We have received your enquiry and can confirm that a review of your application remains in process. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will be in touch with you when a final decision is made or if more information is required. To obtain more information, please fill out the IRCC Web form in order for it to be sent to the responsible Canadian visa office directly.
Due to the ongoing situation, IRCC offices are experiencing processing delays. Rest assured that they are making all the necessary efforts to process requests as soon as possible; however, having to respond to status updates on applications will affect the processing times.
Also note that during the review of your file, you are not considered to hold a valid Travel document. As such, you should not plan or undertake any travel to Canada until you are advised.

We thank you for your patience in this difficult time,

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada

Hey Guys,I got this reply from IRCC.I send mail to them for speed up the processing on Jul 1 and I got this reply yesterday. Is it any good sign? Do anyone got like this
Subject: Request for an Authorization for Exemption from the Canadian Travel Restrictions

November 30, 2021

Good day

We have received your request for a written authorization under the travel restrictions exemptions.

Please note that IRCC will only issue written authorization to an applicant who holds a valid Canadian travel document (i.e. electronic travel authorization [eTA] or visitor visa). Based on our review of your enquiry and the information in our system, we can confirm that your application for a visitor visa is in our processing queue. However, since you do not yet have a valid Canadian travel document, we are unable to process your request for an exemption to the Canadian travel restrictions. As such, your request will not be processed.

While we are unable to provide an update on the processing of your visitor visa application, please note that if you applied before September 7, 2021 and need to travel to Canada now for one of the following reasons, we recommend that you submit a new application through the IRCC portal. If you require written authorization, your request will be processed as part of your new visa application.

For more information about who is eligible to submit a new application, please refer to the following website, Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and visitors to Canada: Visitor visa applications. Please note,

• If you are not travelling for one of the reasons specified or choose not to submit a new application, no further action is required from you at this time and your application will remain in the queue for processing.

• If you no longer wish to travel to Canada, you can request a withdrawal of your application through the web form. Please note that there is no guarantee that you will receive a refund.

For more information on who can travel to Canada, please visit the Travel restrictions in Canada webpage.

For the list of mandatory requirements currently in place for visitors travelling to Canada, visit the COVID-19: Travel, testing, quarantine and borders webpage.

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

www.canada.ca/immigration

Hi i also got this email after sending on the same email.

Sree2750

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Anyone who has applied within Canada for TRV in november and received an approval? what are the timelines like. Thanks

krithishankar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
My second TRV application (AOR Oct 13, 2021) has changed status today: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility.

No update on first app (AOR March 8, 2021). Eligibility is not changed
Same here, my second TRV application (AOR Oct 27,2021) status changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility.". No update on the 1st application (AOR April 11,2021).

Reactions: baryonix

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Same here, my second TRV application (AOR Oct 27,2021) status changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility.". No update on the 1st application (AOR April 11,2021).
When did status change on your second app? I just want to estimate how long till PPR...

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
My second TRV application (AOR Oct 13, 2021) has changed status today: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility.

where did you apply for the 2nd trv?Was it through the IRCC portal or GCKEY? Did you withdraw the first application?

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020

your both application are in queue? but i heard we can only apply one at a time.