+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Has anyone canceled their application and reapplied? How long does the cancellation process take?
I also want to know other options waiting since march. you had tried with a health emergency reason and they still did not expedite processing right?
I want to try that option too, Can you tell me what should the doctors note format be like?

Sabyasachi24

Sep 5, 2021
I also want to know other options waiting since march. you had tried with a health emergency reason and they still did not expedite processing right?
I want to try that option too, Can you tell me what should the doctors note format be like?
I had included my mother's hospitalization record and mentioned to let me know if they need any additional documents. Did not hear back anything, except the autogenerated acknowledgment that they received the crisis form.

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
I had included my mother's hospitalization record and mentioned to let me know if they need any additional documents. Did not hear back anything, except the autogenerated acknowledgment that they received the crisis form.
Did you apply for gcms notes of your trv application?

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
I think you should apply again and this time apply with letter of explanation that explains your emergency and also mention your old application number in your letter. I hope you get the TRV very soon!