+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Indian Canada hunter

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hey guys, i received the stamped passport yesterday and i noticed that the category of the visa is V-1 Visitor although i applied based on a post graduation work permit. The visa validity is also beyond the validity of the permit. Is this normal or should it be a worker category?
Hi, I have a doubt , should I send my passport before I get an approval on CIC account

Alenpunnen

May 11, 2021
I got an additional document request from IRCC. I need to submit supporting documents to show the urgency to travel. So do I need to submit which all documents? Can I submit the doctors certificate from India and my employment reference letter or any other documents? I applied on 02 February and sent multiple webform and email and today I got this request. Somebody suggest any advice

Payal Parmar

Jul 28, 2021
I got an additional document request from IRCC. I need to submit supporting documents to show the urgency to travel. So do I need to submit which all documents? Can I submit the doctors certificate from India and my employment reference letter or any other documents? I applied on 02 February and sent multiple webform and email and today I got this request. Somebody suggest any advice
Hey when did you apply??? Can you give me more information

Alenpunnen

May 11, 2021
Hey when did you apply??? Can you give me more information
I submitted on 02 February 2021. I submitted 2 normal webform and 1 travel exemption enquiry and on Monday I sent an email and today I got a request letter stating the urgency matter supporting documents. Also they want me to write a letter whether I need to wait here or I need to go back and send the application to India.

Payal Parmar

Jul 28, 2021
I submitted on 02 February 2021. I submitted 2 normal webform and 1 travel exemption enquiry and on Monday I sent an email and today I got a request letter stating the urgency matter supporting documents. Also they want me to write a letter whether I need to wait here or I need to go back and send the application to India.
Okey can you share me the link for Travel exemption enquire??? I applied on 29th May and i have to go india for some personal reason but bcz of TRV i can not go , I also submitted Webform multiple times but there is no response yet.