+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from India on approved work permit

sangaurav

Feb 8, 2023
I have valid work permit till Sep 2023 but the visa in passport has expired. I had to return back to India in Oct 2022 due to some family exigencies.
To return back to Canada I need stamping in visa. I have submitted the application on Feb 05th for visa stamping in passport against already approved work permit. Any idea by when I can expect the passport submission request?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I have valid work permit till Sep 2023 but the visa in passport has expired. I had to return back to India in Oct 2022 due to some family exigencies.
To return back to Canada I need stamping in visa. I have submitted the application on Feb 05th for visa stamping in passport against already approved work permit. Any idea by when I can expect the passport submission request?
Check TRV Processing time for India

It was around 100+ days. Gets updated every week.

IRCC processing is random and you may get it sooner but it is safe to give the time given

Good Luck

Lovepunjab93

Nov 19, 2022
Hi did you got your trv?