+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV form Error....TRV Granted

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
Greetings i would appreciate some help here from experts.

A cousin complete TRV application to Canada and accidently put NO to the question " Have you ever been refuse visa or entry to Canada OR any other COUNRY"
He did apply for a US visa b4 an was refuse.

after 4 months he applies to Canada and was approve. He reviewing his application was was save on memory stick an realized he check NO that that question.
Is that a major problem ?
Should we inform the embassy ?

That question change a bit as i cant recall it ask for ANY other country .

Please advice PMM.

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
kingwil said:
Greetings i would appreciate some help here from experts.

A cousin complete TRV application to Canada and accidently put NO to the question " Have you ever been refuse visa or entry to Canada OR any other COUNRY"
He did apply for a US visa b4 an was refuse.

after 4 months he applies to Canada and was approve. He reviewing his application was was save on memory stick an realized he check NO that that question.
Is that a major problem ?
Should we inform the embassy ?

That question change a bit as i cant recall it ask for ANY other country .

Please advice PMM.
Hi,

It's ok if it's US visa you don't need to mention it. The form is for canadian visas refusal. If he/she got refused any type of canadian visa he/she should put "yes" to that question :)

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
It was his first Canadian Visa. However reading the question carefully now its did ask for ANY OTHER COUNTRY. This question change as i renew my visa in May 2012 and the question relates only for a Canadian visa, but like i said it now extend asking for ANY OTHER country ... So putting NO may cause a problem ? He was did visit other country without refusal, except his US visa application got deny.

A

scrls5

Mar 20, 2013
Why dont you add a letter of explanation? dont need to lie here... however explain it very well so it doesnt get misinterpreted by the VO as if you were trying to lie on the 1st application