+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for work permit from outside Canada

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by Desaiz, Aug 15, 2018.

  1. @Bryanna @scylla

    I got an approval for my pgwp last night. But my pgwp has been approved from within Canada and I applied for a TRV when I had only one month left on my study permit with an expired TRV from outside Canada as I came back home to see my parents.

    My TRV has been in process since 28 June and I applied under returning student category. Shall I withdraw the processing TRV application and apply for TRV under worker category?

    Please help. Thankyou in advance.
  2. That's great. Finally an end to all that stress :)

    You have applied correctly. Don't withdraw your current application
  3. Thanks Bryanna. I really appreciated all the help and guidance you gave me all throughout the process.

Share This Page