+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV FOR WIFE ..I did not find work in NOC 0,A and B category...Need Help!!!

ashishsheokand

Jun 30, 2013
I got married on 30 October, 2013. Now I am working in Alberta in NOC C category. Therefore my wife is not eligible to apply for OWP. I want her to visit me. I am thinking of applying her TRV but affraid of getting rejected her visa. What kind of documents should I provide to make sure she can prove strong home ties and financial conditions?? What other documents would I need apart from those????

Margotte

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-02-2021
Hello my husband is working in Canada too I applied for a TRV to come with him because I couldnt apply for an OWP either and I was given a multiple entry visa for 3 years. Im in Canada already. I showed proof of our both finantial situation sending bank statements of my hus in canada and mine in my country, I also sent proof that I own a house in my country and showing in the family information form that all my family, brothers and parents still alive werre a strong tie to my country I guess. Hope my ecperience could be helpful.

poppyweise

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Saskatchewan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yup. For visitor visa (or extension), you have to satisfy the Visa Officer that you will return home after your stay and one way is to prove strong ties to your home country. And of course you have to prove your financial support as well.

Good luck!