+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for the conference in Canada

Sonia12

Oct 8, 2019
Hi, I have applied for the TRV visa to attend the conference in Canada. I am by birth, Pakistani and has z-chinese visa, working in reputed university of China. I applied for TRV visa from China with Pakistani Passport. My travel history is very strong, i travelled to almost 10 international countries like USA, UK, KOREA, OMAN, Australia so on. I gave my biometric information at VFS office and submitted online application. what is the chances of the acceptence or rejection of my application?. how many days will be process to made final decision?.

Dr. Sonia

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi, I have applied for the TRV visa to attend the conference in Canada. I am by birth, Pakistani and has z-chinese visa, working in reputed university of China. I applied for TRV visa from China with Pakistani Passport. My travel history is very strong, i travelled to almost 10 international countries like USA, UK, KOREA, OMAN, Australia so on. I gave my biometric information at VFS office and submitted online application. what is the chances of the acceptence or rejection of my application?. how many days will be process to made final decision?.

Dr. Sonia
Based here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html 17 days is the estimated processing days.

Pros
* Well travelled. Great that you've been to US, UK and Australia as these countries require a visa.
* Have a stable job
* I hope you are financially stable and capable

Cons
* You are not in your home country (Pakistan). This might be a reason for refusal as you have no ties to your home country.
I've seen from this forum a lot of Pakistanis applying from U.A.E. and get rejected due to this reason.

Sonia12

Oct 8, 2019
Based here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html 17 days is the estimated processing days.

Pros
* Well travelled. Great that you've been to US, UK and Australia as these countries require a visa.
* Have a stable job
* I hope you are financially stable and capable

Cons
* You are not in your home country (Pakistan). This might be a reason for refusal as you have no ties to your home country.
I've seen from this forum a lot of Pakistanis applying from U.A.E. and get rejected due to this reason.
@Cons; i have job in CHINA thats why i have no ties with my home country. Well hope for the best, that should be no reason for refusal in my view. Thank you for all .

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
In your view, sure. In IRCC's view, someone who is resident in a third country with reduced ties to their country of citizenship is at a higher risk of breach of visa conditions because they are already subject to "pull" immigration factors.

I wish you luck.