+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for student mother help

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hello

I'm posting this on behalf of my aunty. Her child already applied few days back for study permit online from Bangladesh. Now she wants to accompany his son during his first visit in Canada if student visa approves. At the same time she wants to apply visit visa.

But in the online visit visa there's a section requesting Sponsorship letter (fnf or company). They don't have any relatives from them. The only intention is to accompany her son and make sure his accomodation and enrolment process for the first time in Canada and then she will return to Bangladesh in 3-4 week max.

Please advise. Should we just write an explanation letter there or we must have an invitation letter.

Thanks.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hello

I'm posting this on behalf of my aunty. Her child already applied few days back for study permit online from Bangladesh. Now she wants to accompany his son during his first visit in Canada if student visa approves. At the same time she wants to apply visit visa.

But in the online visit visa there's a section requesting Sponsorship letter (fnf or company). They don't have any relatives from them. The only intention is to accompany her son and make sure his accomodation and enrolment process for the first time in Canada and then she will return to Bangladesh in 3-4 week max.

Please advise. Should we just write an explanation letter there or we must have an invitation letter.

Thanks.
1. Explanation letter, but the chances of a TRV are not very good these days, accompany an adult or near adult is probably not an essential travel.