Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raichu said:
Hi Omni,

Could you confim if you got the visa or not?
If yes, how long it took for you to get it after medicals?

Thanks
Raichu
Hi,

Still waiting for Visa. No reply yet.
What abt you ? you got a medical request?

Thanks,
Omini

OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Senior Members,

Any Idea how long it may take after medicals ?

Please reply

Thanks,
OMINI

OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received Visa

Hello,

I am updating my status as my wife received her VISA

Visa Applied :15-03-2013
Medicals Request : 19-03-2013
Medicals Done : 24-03-13
VIsa Received :13-04-13 :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krish526 said:
I told you that she will get visa .........congratulation..............
Thanks man .
:D :D :D

All the best with your application.

Thanks,
OMINI

nanik

Apr 11, 2013
Hi everyone
I have applied open work permit for my wife in january and they rejected it as it is incomplete application. Again with help of a lawyer i applied visiting visa for her which also got rejected. Reason they mentioned is {your family ties in canada and in your country of residence}.

My status in canada work permit, full time permanent job (skilled level B), eligible for CEC in next 3 months

Please give me any ideas whether to apply again or appeal or wait until i get my PR.

Thanks for your help.

krish526

Oct 8, 2012
Hi Nanik

Your situation is not soo Good because you already applied in two category that means they think she wont return upon her visa expire so in my view she should wait for sometime and when you get PR then only she should apply for PR. You should not apply for TRV after applying Work permit.

God help you..............

nanik

Apr 11, 2013
Hi krish
Thanks for your advise. As i said my 1st application for work permit is incomplete. But she is eligible for work as i am working here which is clearly mentioned in cic. could i apply for work permit again with a complete documentation. i am eligible to apply for PR in 3 months but it may take total 17 months to get PR. I know am in a bad state but want to give a try. I need some valuable suggestion regarding this

please advice me. Thanks

chenying3612

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
nanik said:
Hi krish
Thanks for your advise. As i said my 1st application for work permit is incomplete. But she is eligible for work as i am working here which is clearly mentioned in cic. could i apply for work permit again with a complete documentation. i am eligible to apply for PR in 3 months but it may take total 17 months to get PR. I know am in a bad state but want to give a try. I need some valuable suggestion regarding this

please advice me. Thanks
Hi. Could you explain more about "incomplete application"? To me it is strange that you realized that your former application is incomplete, however you still change to another category.

nanik

Apr 11, 2013
Hi
I applied for work permit online. It has a question for employment letter, for which i said N/A. Because i want apply a open work permit for her.
Then they refused saying application cannot be processed with out employment letter. As it is online i donot have enough provision to upload all the forms. so i messed it up.

Please give me advise.

Thanks

chenying3612

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
nanik said:
Hi
I applied for work permit online. It has a question for employment letter, for which i said N/A. Because i want apply a open work permit for her.
Then they refused saying application cannot be processed with out employment letter. As it is online i donot have enough provision to upload all the forms. so i messed it up.

Please give me advise.

Thanks
Did you mean that you apply inside Canada online for your spouse who is outside Canada? I think he/she should apply from outside Canada.

yellapragada

Jan 28, 2013
Hi All,

I have applied for Spousal Visa in march and still awaiting for Visa post medicals. Do we have any contact number where we can know the status of the application.

12th Mar 2013 Applied
Med Req 25th Mar
Med Done 5th Apr
Med Recieved @ Embassy 9th Apr

Still awaiting for the Visa.... :(

Is there any SLA for the Visa issuance? Can some one pls help me with the contact number of the embassy.

Many Thanks

OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yellapragada said:
Hi All,

I have applied for Spousal Visa in march and still awaiting for Visa post medicals. Do we have any contact number where we can know the status of the application.

12th Mar 2013 Applied
Med Req 25th Mar
Med Done 5th Apr
Med Recieved @ Embassy 9th Apr

Still awaiting for the Visa.... :(

Is there any SLA for the Visa issuance? Can some one pls help me with the contact number of the embassy.

Many Thanks
Hi,

Unfortunately there is no tracking. However you can email them requesting the status with the Client ID to the adress mentioned in your MED request Email.

I hope you will get your VISA in next couple of days after seeing your Time line.

Are you a PR or on a work permit ?

Thanks,
OMINI

yellapragada

Jan 28, 2013
Hi Omni,

Thanks for reply and Hope.
I am on workpermit is there any use in mailing them? I heard that they do not reply for min 15 days.

Also do you have any logic or pattern for your hope that We may get visa in the next couple of days? I have seen a couple of cases where the Med were done on 2nd Apr and the Visa recieved on 12 Apr. So I am lil worried abt my case.

Many Thanks,

OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yellapragada said:
Hi Omni,

Thanks for reply and Hope.
I am on workpermit is there any use in mailing them? I heard that they do not reply for min 15 days.

Also do you have any logic or pattern for your hope that We may get visa in the next couple of days? I have seen a couple of cases where the Med were done on 2nd Apr and the Visa recieved on 12 Apr. So I am lil worried abt my case.

Many Thanks,
Hi,

I would wait for at least one week before I email them and the reason for hope was I got my spouse Visa recently and my time line as follows

Visa Applied :15-03-2013
Medicals Request : 19-03-2013
Medicals Done : 24-03-13
VIsa Received :13-04-13

Almost 20 days

So you are almost there as per your timeline my friend.

All the best and start planning for a flight deal :)

Lemme know what happens. (And I assume you are from A.P by your name :) )

Thanks,
OMINI.