+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for parents and younger brother

Apr 2, 2018
Hi,
I am a permanent resident in Canada and I would like to apply for my parents' and younger brother's visitor Visa.
1. My family will be visiting from India.
2. Father is working in a Government organisation.
3. Mother is a house wife.
4. Brother studies in college and is 19 years of age.
5. They plan to visit for 2 months.

Can you please help me with the below queries:
1) What is the best course of action to apply for their TRV?
2) How can I complete and submit the application on their behalf?
3) Do I need to write an invitation letter for them supporting their TRV application?
4) What documents do my father and brother need from their respective organisations?

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
1-2. Online, which you can do yourself and submit on their behalf. They will then have to go to VFS to provide biometrics when requested.

3. That would be nice, specially if you plan to present yourself as "sponsoring" their trip--include your financials and record of employment.

4. Record of employment and bank statements, and your brother's certificate of enrollment, advising transcripts.

Also--do not declare a 2-month visit. It shows that they have weak ties to their home country. 2-3 weeks is advised, and present a daily itinerary.

Reactions: immiNovaScotia
Apr 2, 2018
1-2. Online, which you can do yourself and submit on their behalf. They will then have to go to VFS to provide biometrics when requested.

3. That would be nice, specially if you plan to present yourself as "sponsoring" their trip--include your financials and record of employment.

4. Record of employment and bank statements, and your brother's certificate of enrollment, advising transcripts.

Also--do not declare a 2-month visit. It shows that they have weak ties to their home country. 2-3 weeks is advised, and present a daily itinerary.
Thanks for the advice bellaluna

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017

Hi Bella, may i ask what do you mean by certificate of enrolment . ?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi Bella, may i ask what do you mean by certificate of enrolment . ?
immiNovaScotia mentioned that his brother is still in school. So certificate of enrollment refers to the document confirming that the brother is currently enrolled in the school.

Reactions: bellaluna

mgmmaples

Jan 5, 2020
Hi,
I am a permanent resident in Canada and I would like to apply for my parents' and younger brother's visitor Visa.
1. My family will be visiting from India.
2. Father is working in a Government organisation.
3. Mother is a house wife.
4. Brother studies in college and is 19 years of age.
5. They plan to visit for 2 months.

Can you please help me with the below queries:
1) What is the best course of action to apply for their TRV?
2) How can I complete and submit the application on their behalf?
3) Do I need to write an invitation letter for them supporting their TRV application?
4) What documents do my father and brother need from their respective organisations?

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi
Was your application been successful? I'm in the same situation.