+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV FOR MY HUSBAND

Argy

Apr 4, 2010
Hello everyone!!
This is my situation. I have a PR application in canada under Live in caregiver program. I got inicial approval and OWP. now I have visitor visa, OWP but not job. Can my husband join me while with both together waiting for PR in Canada?... What kind of visa should he apply?... Please I really appreciate any advice.

Argy

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

Argy said:
Hello everyone!!
This is my situation. I have a PR application in canada under Live in caregiver program. I got inicial approval and OWP. now I have visitor visa, OWP but not job. Can my husband join me while with both together waiting for PR in Canada?... What kind of visa should he apply?... Please I really appreciate any advice.

Argy
1. He would have to apply for a TRV. I wouldn't hold my breath that it would be issued. You are unemployed, he won't be able to work, and his intention is to remain permanently.

mandip

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
sorry if if i m wrong
do you have any relative or family member in india?because he/she can sponsor your husband.
and you had already applied your pr application in canada for both of you(included ur husband) so i don't think so that you can apply of for a visitor visa for your husband while ur application for pr in processing?
i am not sure that a person can apply for two visas at once.
if it so it will be great.
plz keep posting regarding this information
many thanxx