Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hello Everybody

Can you please advise in the below case:
I am a PR holder and currently based in Canada. My wife and son also have PR cards ( currently outside Canada) but my daughter (1.5 yr old) was born after getting the PR status for my family.

I applied for her sponsorship a month back, for which application number is still not received and need to bring my family to Canada.

My question are, please advise:
  • What is the process to apply TRV for her and can i apply from Canada
  • How much time does it take to get the TRV
  • Do i need to wait the application/ File no. to apply for TRV
  • Any exemption available to the minor child.

Please advise. Thanks in Advance for your guidance and suggestion.

Regards
Gaurav

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
- Process is here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp
- Depends on your country of origin. Anywhere from a few days to a few months.
- I don't understand this question.
- I'm not sure what you mean by exemption. Your daughter needs a TRV if you want to bring her to Canada before her PR visa is approved.

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Scylla, Thanks for reply.

My 3rd question relates to shall i apply for my daughter TRV visa after getting any communication from CIC on application/File number.

Currently the application was delivered on 4th July ( tracked through courier tracking) and till no communication is received from CIC.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You'll hear from CIC once the TRV is either approved or refused. There will be no communication until then.

cadreamers

May 9, 2015
Hello Everybody

Can you please advise in the below case:
I am a PR holder and currently based in Canada. My wife and son also have PR cards ( currently outside Canada) but my daughter (1.5 yr old) was born after getting the PR status for my family.

I applied for her sponsorship a month back, for which application number is still not received and need to bring my family to Canada.

My question are, please advise:
  • What is the process to apply TRV for her and can i apply from Canada
  • How much time does it take to get the TRV
  • Do i need to wait the application/ File no. to apply for TRV
  • Any exemption available to the minor child.

Please advise. Thanks in Advance for your guidance and suggestion.

Regards
Gaurav
Hi Gaurav, any updates from cic? Please email me your child's PR visa status. My id is: design.antennas@gmail.com. I've also sponsored my baby and my child's application is stuck in New Delhi office since Oct 3rd...have applied for TRV yesterday....have you also tried for a TRV? Pls reply to my query asap. Thanks!

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
My Daughter's PR file is still in Process. It was transferred to NDVO on 11th Sep after medical done on 4th Sep and they asked a NOC from my wife on 16th Oct. Hope all other requirements are met and will get DM soon.

Also, on TRV i applied on 13th Sep but as per latest status it is still under review. Not sure how much time it will take,

Just keeping my fingers crossed for positive outcome of any of above application.

cadreamers

May 9, 2015
Hi Gaurav, thanks for your reply. Could you please share the NOC that your wife has submitted to NDVO on my mail address: design.antennas@gmail.com. Did they ask you to upload the NOC or mail a hard copy to NDVO? also how did you apply for a TRV? I applied online from within Canada. Please get in touch as soon as possible.
My Daughter's PR file is still in Process. It was transferred to NDVO on 11th Sep after medical done on 4th Sep and they asked a NOC from my wife on 16th Oct. Hope all other requirements are met and will get DM soon.

Also, on TRV i applied on 13th Sep but as per latest status it is still under review. Not sure how much time it will take,

Just keeping my fingers crossed for positive outcome of any of above application.

cadreamers

May 9, 2015
also by NOC did you mean the form titled: "declaration from a non accompanying parent"? I have already submitted this form (completed and signed by my wife) as per the previous request made by an immigration officer through a phone call while my application was still in Mississauga.

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
I got the mail from NDVO. I also submitted the same earlier as per CIC webform. Not sure why they asked for again. It was a general affidavit on stamp paper. Below was the letter detail:

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 Client Information: Receipt of information from client Kindly provide our office with a no objection letter from your mother for you to immigrate to Canada This must be received at this office by: 2017/10/13