+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for family

A.sen

Dec 6, 2018
Hi

MY parents and I applied for a temporary resident visa. Today both my parents got a mail that said the decision envolpe has reached the VFS office and is ready for collection.

Since we all three applied together with the same cover letter, I am wondering if this should be a reason to worry. Since mine is still under process.

Can someone help me out here ? Is this common that sometimes family members get their visas at different time ?

A.sen

Dec 6, 2018
Hi Bryanna

I just got a mail stating my visa got rejected on three grounds. I am a citizen of India. I have travelled to Bhutan and plenty inside India. Since my family was invited by my uncle who PR there, we wished to visit him in Canada. I am freelancer here in India, and don’t have a countries stamp on it.
If I travel to some country now and get a letter of confirmation for a project here (which is on the pipeline) in India, will that significantly change my situation of getting a visa ?

Please help.

Grounds for refusal:

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

I have travelled to Bhutan before this and have travelled plenty inside India.