+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for Family travelling with Minors

Anna C

Jun 19, 2018
Hello,

My sister and her 2 kids applied for TRV online on May 25. We received Request for Additional Information for minors (Travel consent from other parent), which we uploaded as requested on June 8th. My sister's application got approved on June 11th and she was asked to send her passport for stamping. So far no response on her kids.
Is it common? Should we be worried? Can they refuse children's visa when hers is approved?

P.S. It is important to know that her husband and youngest child are not travelling to Canada. We made sure to let CIC know that, so their home ties are super strong.

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Anna

Jenyglen

Sep 18, 2019
Hi
Hello,

My sister and her 2 kids applied for TRV online on May 25. We received Request for Additional Information for minors (Travel consent from other parent), which we uploaded as requested on June 8th. My sister's application got approved on June 11th and she was asked to send her passport for stamping. So far no response on her kids.
Is it common? Should we be worried? Can they refuse children's visa when hers is approved?

P.S. It is important to know that her husband and youngest child are not travelling to Canada. We made sure to let CIC know that, so their home ties are super strong.

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Anna
Hi may i know what happened to the kids visa?