+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for extended family

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
I applied in October and received a refusal on the grounds that I am not immediate family. I had also applied for the TRV at the same time. I sent them an email again citing and quoting all sources which explicitly mentioned that I am to be considered for extended family for exclusive dating relationship. I received a reply that they couldn't go ahead with a decision due to the unavailability of biometrics. Am hoping to get it done in the upcoming weeks and sending an email again. Fingers crossed.

Anyone in a similar situation? Any positive experiences?

tanyajames

Nov 29, 2019
Extended family is my sister. And yes 1st application
Hi

would be great if someone could provide some input on the below query.

Under the current travel exemption for immediate and extended family members reuniting with a permanent resident in canada , i would like to know if PR applicants whose application currently under process eligible to apply for this exemption. If not, are they eligible to apply for a visitor visa and start the process.

I have my brother who is a PR holder and would like to travel to Canada underthe exemption of extended family member category. Please share your inputs as to how to proceed with the application

tanyajames

Nov 29, 2019
Hi. Still on the process of getting our documents done but what are the additional requirements that you included? Have you been travelling outside PH? US or Schengen Visa?
Hi

Can i know how did you download the IMM0006 form.. I tried downloading the form but unable to download

natzetgo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR date: Oct 23, 2021
Biometric: Nov 8, 2021
Travelling to unite with my elder sister in Canada who is PR
VO: New Delhi
no updates on file so far..

anyone with similar AOR having an update?