+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for extended family

bel11

Dec 7, 2020
Is there anyone here who just recently applied for a TRV for extended family and got approved already? What’s your timeline? Thanks!

bel11

Dec 7, 2020
Me. Nov 13 applied, Dec 7 approval
Hi. Still on the process of getting our documents done but what are the additional requirements that you included? Have you been travelling outside PH? US or Schengen Visa?

Bib_10

Dec 10, 2020
Hi. Still on the process of getting our documents done but what are the additional requirements that you included? Have you been travelling outside PH? US or Schengen Visa?
No travel history. I just included what was needed on the application. Ties to home country, payslip, coe, itr, bank statements, bank certs,. Notarized IMM006

bel11

Dec 7, 2020
No travel history. I just included what was needed on the application. Ties to home country, payslip, coe, itr, bank statements, bank certs,. Notarized IMM006
Congratulations on your approval! I guess it was an easy application for you. With your strong ties as well. Thanks for responding.

Reactions: Bib_10

Bib_10

Dec 10, 2020
Congratulations on your approval! I guess it was an easy application for you. With your strong ties as well. Thanks for responding.
Thanks a lot! Not really that easy coz of all the paperwork and anxiety Hoping for yours too! All the best! ☺
I am just here in case u have questions. Cheers!

Reactions: bel11

PM2017

Jan 13, 2021
Hi, I need to apply for trv for my husband to visit me in Canada. Can i apply for him in Canada or he needs to apply from his home country?

ritod101

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Thanks and do you mind sharing what you wrote for quarantine plan for first 14 days and after?
Nothing special. Below is the few sentences we used to address it.

My plan is to be with my husband for about a month. However, I will be in Canada for about 6 weeks to make up for the mandatory 2 weeks Quarantine period where I will be isolating in a Hotel or AirBnB.

Reactions: PM2017

Sledge

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
VISIT
I am currently working from home and I live alone. If the TRV application for my girlfriend from Indonesia is approved, is she allowed to quarantine with me as long as we both stay in? She is aware and has access to Covid PCR testing before she leaves.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am currently working from home and I live alone. If the TRV application for my girlfriend from Indonesia is approved, is she allowed to quarantine with me as long as we both stay in? She is aware and has access to Covid PCR testing before she leaves.
So you are PR or citizen? If you are not married she needs written authorization to travel as well as a TRV. She can quarantine from your home as long