+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv for dependent( daughter on visitor record)

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
My husband and me both are here on work permits.Our daughter is here on Visitor record, we were not being able to apply her TRV( inside Canada).I know people have got there visas through paper application like this, but I just saw the update of processing times it says that only study and workpermit holders can apply for trv from inside canada?I am just worried now,we have submitted our paper application.Has anybody been in the similar situation and recently got his trv approved in September?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My husband and me both are here on work permits.Our daughter is here on Visitor record, we were not being able to apply her TRV( inside Canada).I know people have got there visas through paper application like this, but I just saw the update of processing times it says that only study and workpermit holders can apply for trv from inside canada?I am just worried now,we have submitted our paper application.Has anybody been in the similar situation and recently got his trv approved in September?
How old is she?

mashhur

Sep 23, 2019
Same boat and I just sent paper based application. Some of my friends had experience with this case. If your daughter has a valid visitor record you can file but online does not generate correct form, so you need to file by paper. Hope this helps!

Sheeba esther

Sep 20, 2022
We are on same .We applied TRV on September 2 and it’s in process and we didn’t get approved.just call IRCC they will send the correct link to apply for. The processing time also taking longer ,

Reactions: Maheen Hanif

Sheeba esther

Sep 20, 2022
Same boat and I just sent paper based application. Some of my friends had experience with this case. If your daughter has a valid visitor record you can file but online does not generate correct form, so you need to file by paper. Hope this helps!
Did you got your visa approval?

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Have you got ppr?

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
We are on same .We applied TRV on September 2 and it’s in process and we didn’t get approved.just call IRCC they will send the correct link to apply for. The processing time also taking longer ,
Ur paper application didn't get approved ???
Why? Ours is still underprocess?

sj1023

Jul 10, 2023
Ur paper application didn't get approved ???
Why? Ours is still underprocess?
Hello, I'm in same boat. Just got approved visitor record for my child and am looking information to apply for TRV.
Could you please share if you had success with paper application. Where can I find more information for paper application.