+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for Brother from India

bhprashant

Nov 2, 2012
Hi - My brother and his wife applied for a Temporary Resident VISA to visit me and my family in Canada. The application was submitted on March 4th 2020, Biometric was completed on March 13 2020. On March 18 2020, we received the notification saying your application was rejected as the Immigration Officer was not satisfied that he and his wife will return back to India.

We gave the full travel itenary, place to visit, Accommodation details etc. , also provided the employment letter with recent 4 pay stubs to confirm that they have a stable job back in India which they need to join back upon their return

Could you please help what additional documents we can attach in re-application for a successful result? Please note that he do not own any property in India and is currently living on rent.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think they showed insufficient financial information such as job lack prospect, low wages and insufficient funds available during their intended stay in Canada.

Reactions: bhprashant

bhprashant

Nov 2, 2012
I think they showed insufficient financial information such as job lack prospect, low wages and insufficient funds available during their intended stay in Canada.
Could you please elaborate "Job Lack Prospect" and "Low Wages"? When you say "Insufficient Funds Available", you mean their funds available in their bank account in India? In my Letter of Invitation, I mentioned that I will be bearing all their expenses for their stay in Canada.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Could you please elaborate "Job Lack Prospect" and "Low Wages"? When you say "Insufficient Funds Available", you mean their funds available in their bank account in India? In my Letter of Invitation, I mentioned that I will be bearing all their expenses for their stay in Canada.
Exactly. They don't like it if someone else bears all the applicant's expenses. Your brother has to prove that he can afford the trip by himself, based on his bank savings and monthly wages...transferring money to his bank account is not a good idea.

Reactions: steaky

bhprashant

Nov 2, 2012
Exactly. They don't like it if someone else bears all the applicant's expenses. Your brother has to prove that he can afford the trip by himself, based on his bank savings and monthly wages...transferring money to his bank account is not a good idea.
Makes sense. What the comment on "Job Lack Prospect" and "Low Wages"?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Makes sense. What the comment on "Job Lack Prospect" and "Low Wages"?
They're self-explanatory...the visa officer doesn't think your brother's job can support his travel to Canada, or that his current job is not convincing to the officer that your brother will want to come back to it in India, given the lack of prospects in India and the low wages. Meaning, the visa officer believes your brother will want to stay and work in Canada instead if he is allowed a visa.

bhprashant

Nov 2, 2012
They're self-explanatory...the visa officer doesn't think your brother's job can support his travel to Canada, or that his current job is not convincing to the officer that your brother will want to come back to it in India, given the lack of prospects in India and the low wages. Meaning, the visa officer believes your brother will want to stay and work in Canada instead if he is allowed a visa.
Alright. So what is your recommendation for the re-application? He works as an IT Consultant with a multi-national company in India and earning decent money. Additionally, his wife also works with the same consultancy firm and earning similar. so not sure what exactly can be done with that? Like what additional information that should be given to convince the immigration officer that this is just a vacation and not a move?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Alright. So what is your recommendation for the re-application? He works as an IT Consultant with a multi-national company in India and earning decent money. Additionally, his wife also works with the same consultancy firm and earning similar. so not sure what exactly can be done with that? Like what additional information that should be given to convince the immigration officer that this is just a vacation and not a move?
I don’t know. TRVs applied out of India have a less than 50% approval rate.
You could order the officer’s case notes through ATIP to find out the real reasons, but processing times may be much longer due to the covid-19 situation shutting offices down.

Candy20

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Delhi
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
CIC New Delhi
Indeed you go with the fresh Application but need to clear the purpose and the strong ties to Home Country.

Reach out free assistance and share the complete information about the documentations @ 7836957598